SASS Wire Forum

This Should Come As No Surprise

I love that first comment at the bottom of the page...

"Brought to you by The Masters of the Obvious."

Or to quote the Mafia guy from "Eraser:"

"Mr. 60 Minutes, tell me something I don't know."

I've lived in and around Chicago all of my life. If you're not corrupt, you don't get hired for a city or a county job. It's nothing new, it's always been that way. Ironic isn't it? The only state without concealed carry has the most corrupt city in it. Can't wait to move out of this state!!

Chicago is my favorite big city....when we lived in Arlington Heights we would venture into the city frequently.

...and it was known and said by Chicagoans and Illinoians in general that the Mob atmosphere has never left the city..

GG ~

The interiewed former Aldercritter is a convicted felon.... Federal Corruption Charges....

Had a friend who moved from Chicago to Miami. He and his brother opened up a restaurant. After about a month a health dept inspector showed up and inspected the immaculate place and informed them that they would be shut down due to numerous non-existent violations. But with the proper incentive he could make the violations go away. They gave him the proper incentive.

My friend said that made them feel right at home. :rolleyes:

Had a friend who moved from Chicago to Miami. He and his brother opened up a restaurant. After about a month a health dept inspector showed up and inspected the immaculate place and informed them that they would be shut down due to numerous non-existent violations. But with the proper incentive he could make the violations go away. They gave him the proper incentive.

My friend said that made them feel right at home. :rolleyes:

In my old neighborhood, the proper incentive was a shotgun, a shovel, and 5 acres of forest behind our house.

Archived