SASS Wire Forum

Invitation

Almost feel like a stranger here even though I'm a old timer but.....a formal invitation to all Saloonatics...

We are having our 13th annual Charity Shoot For The Children Of St Jude's Children Hospital

Place: Shady Creek Shootists, Little York, IL and ILLOWA Irregulars, Milan, IL May 25th (side matches, tacos, BYOB & karaoke) May 26th (six stages, Little York, Il. Steak dinner, raffles, live and silent auctions) and May 27th (final six stages and awards at Milan IL) this coming Memorial day weekend.

We have raised over $40,000 each of the last three years for the children of St Jude's (a total of $250,000 combined)

This match is limited to 200 entries and we already have signed up 146 cowpokes.

Here is coming so far: ENTRIES

You will note there are some notorious Saloonatics already signed up!

Only 54 spots left!

Learn more HERE:

Application HERE:

Make that 52. or at least 53. Penny and I are in. I might not be taking a shooting slot if I don't recover from surgery well enough to shoot, but I'll be there. Marshal Morgun

If you are within a days ride of this shoot, you owe it to yourself (And The Kids) to make it. You will not be disapointed.

Only problem is you will never want to miss it ever again, so be prepaired to come back every year. Shoot or just attend and ejoy the company. It will change your life forever when you see a child you may have helped in even a small way.

These folks put on the best dang shoot in this part of the country.

Take a look at the entry fees! what a shoot for $20,00.....No way you can make it?? send your $20.00 anyway It's For The Kids.

Just my opinion, I am just a lowly shooter.

Whiskey Rick

If the day comes where I will be unable to shoot, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will come for the comraderie....

Raffles................ Auction........... karaoke with Ms. Jadyn and some of the most fun loving singers in the world, bless their hearts.......

Good eats..... and plus.....

It's for The Kids...

Worried I was too late. GOT MY TICKET IN, Even bring' the Misses to the dinner this year.

Couldn't miss hasslin' Whiskey Rick!

But Rick enjoys it sooooo much......

You guys need to stop picking on poor OLD Rick. turned 65 this week and you might hurt my feelings. :rolleyes:

Jackaspen......Sure will be nice to have somone there to keep you in line. We all know you need adult supervision!!

Not much to say about ole' Smokepole. You know...Black powder..smoke...dirty...enough said!! :P

This is a great event with great people, great prizes and great parties. In between someone shoots at targets. I'm signed up but I still don't know if I'll make it. I have to find some new territory for mama to check out while I'm shooting. Have to find some antiques stores she hasn't checked out or something other than cowboying as she isn't a shooter or a scorekeeper so there isn't much for her to do. New thought, maybe she will stay home (?). Would I get in trouble? Nahhhh. Dapper Dan, bring on the dancinng girls. They can polka whilst I yodel.

You guys need to stop picking on poor OLD Rick. turned 65 this week and you might hurt my feelings. :rolleyes:

Jackaspen......Sure will be nice to have somone there to keep you in line. We all know you need adult supervision!!

Not much to say about ole' Smokepole. You know...Black powder..smoke...dirty...enough said!! :P

Ah!!!!!! jealousy rears it's head................lol

Ah!!!!!! jealousy rears it's head................lol

Well said, Smokepole...OLD Rick has a standing invitation from me to come to the darkside...wouldn't even have to clean the guns afterward...'course, he'd have to step up to big boy guns, but I guess I could let him use a 12 ga. instead of the 10...!

Hey Rick, Happy Birthday, and welcome to the "well-seasoned" side of the hill!

CS

edit for spelling

Hey Count, nice to hear from ya. One thing about you darkside boys is you always can be counted on for a laugh!! Give your lovely bride my best and we hope to see you at the indoor shoot.

"Big boy guns" you guys are sooooo funny!

Whiskey

Hey Finny

Send your better half up to LeClaire,IA. Just 40 minutes from Monmouth and home to the famous American Pickers. Probably get herself an autographed picture of Mike & Frank and one of the lovely tattooed Danielle for you!

Archived