SASS Wire Forum

If you could pick one....

Deja Vous

:)

Wolffees.. you know me I am crazy... nothing ya want to pick.... not even to plant garlic.. lol But I can be fun to shoot with.. lool

I wud pick you . . . the best SASS shoot'r lady thur cud be and yud be the presed pressident thur cud eve cud be. . . just YOU...... :)

:)

I wud pick you . . . the best SASS shoot'r lady thur cud be and yud be the presed pressident thur cud eve cud be. . . just YOU...... :)

Wolffess.. you are funny.... Washington, the white house ...l not ready for me...lol... I would install a gun safe in the presidental bedroom.. l;ol

Wolffess.. you are funny.... Washington, the white house ...l not ready for me...lol... I would install a gun safe in the presidental bedroom.. l;ol

Yur quick on the draw tonight :excl: . . . moose heads on the wall in the oval office . . a bear skin on the floor . . .gun racks on the wall.. . I :wub: it. .. Sara Pail'ns gut nuthin' on you . . . . :blink:

Yur quick on the draw tonight :excl: . . . moose heads on the wall in the oval office . . a bear skin on the floor . . .gun racks on the wall.. . I :wub: it. .. Sara Pail'ns gut nuthin' on you . . . . :blink:

Yep... and my truck would have a gun rack. ... ditch the jet I am coming in very low by truck.. lol... considering tearing out the tennis courts and putting in a cowboy range, what do ya think?

Yep... and my truck would have a gun rack. ... ditch the jet I am coming in very low by truck.. lol... considering tearing out the tennis courts and putting in a cowboy range, what do ya think?

Sounds just great . . .are ya ready for the primaries down south ? ? ? ...... :)

Nah.. I am just going to take the place by surprise in Nov.. lol

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Studs.. I don't get it?????????????? lol

Well... I'll clarify at my own risk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follie an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that explains it...

ts

I'm in Chicago. I can vote as many times as I want..... But only for a Democrat...

The job duties are three: commander-in-chief, voice of the country domestically and internationally, head-of-state.

The ideal person:

- would have served in uniform for 4-8 years

- would have some private enterprise management experience

- former governer (experience in an executive role)

- would have an advanced degree in law plus an MBA (often joked about today, but required to understand complex issues of today)

- would be able to use the Internet

- would be a serious student of US and world history

- would believe in their ideas well enough to speak without a telepromter

- would not boast of their tasks (I still do not understand why BO told the world that we got OBL)

- would be a top-class CAS shooter in at least three different shooting categories and promote CAS to a national game!!

Well... I'll clarify at my own risk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follie an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that explains it...

ts

Sorry.. I did get it.. I was teasing ya.. lol... But you said it very well..............Thanks

I have a whole catalog if who I'd vote AGAINST, but I'd damn near as soon vote for Kermit The Frog as anyone who's actually running.

We could write him in? How does he look in a western hat and rig? lol

I'm in Chicago. I can vote as many times as I want..... But only for a Democrat...

Well darn the people tried to help you out.. we sent one of them to Washington.. lol

Archived