SASS Wire Forum

Wanted cowboy guns..

Deja Vous

That will hit the target each and ever time... Not winning any lottos, so I thought I would try my luck at this instead.. lol

The guns ain't the problem...

Yes they are... I am plugging my ears and humming now.. lol

DV

Darlin' , you are gonna have to start p********* , heck I can not use that word .

Ya gotta lineup the sights and squeeze the trigger , NEW guns ain't gonna help none atall .

CB

lol.. Practice my laughing you mean? lol.. or my bouncing twitching and moving? lol... I did have a few good stages... but then right back to Dejavision.. lol.. did you use the P word? lol

DV

Scores do not meen anything , if you are not having FUN .

This is suppose to be fun , if it becomes WOR* , i will do something else .

CB

Hey,, I never ever stop having fun,.. in fact if you make me not have fun i have it anyhow.. .lol you know that...but I am clicking my heels like dorothy here and enjoying it all.. lol.. there has to be a magic gun right? lol

when you comming up to 5 dogs?

5dogs... I will be moving north in January.. but still shooting with my posse at the Cowboys.. And I will go to Cliffs shoots ...at double r bar.. and Candy and JJJs .. so tell me about 5 bars.. I might have to buy smokeless for a shoot cuz I cant shoot up all the ammo my pal and I reload...lol... so, send me a link and pm something.. very cool.. I will need to get over there.. Hesperia, Victorville will be close, yes? lol

That will hit the target each and ever time... Not winning any lottos, so I thought I would try my luck at this instead.. lol

I've been lookin fer them same guns fer years!:lol: Rye

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

HEY DV, you could come and play with my guns anytime you want. They shoot straight and always hit the target LMAO

Merry Christmas to you and the rat dog!

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Well, take yur pick......

1858 Confederate C&B in 44 cal (got 6 of'em. I can only shoot one at a time !! )

1858 Colt Dragoon 2nd generation C&B in 44 cal ( got 2 of'em. May have to share'em )

1858 Rabbit Eared sxs 12ga coachgun

1887 Lever Action 12ga shotgun

1860 Military Model lever action Henry in 44-40

1866 Lever Action Henry rifle in 45LC

and a 1873 oridginal SpringField TrapDoor Buffalo rifle in 45-70 dat has reached out an tagged a target at 600 yards !

I can gar-in-tee, dat ifin' ya do da SootLord's dance, you will hit da target or see whar you missed ! ! ;):DB)

I've been lookin fer them same guns fer years!:lol: Rye

Hey;.. stop it.... this is my plannnnnn... lol

HEY DV, you could come and play with my guns anytime you want. They shoot straight and always hit the target LMAO

Merry Christmas to you and the rat dog!

Geesh thanks Black Cats... Where did you find themj??? lol... thanks Merry Christmas right back from Rats and me...

Well, take yur pick......

1858 Confederate C&B in 44 cal (got 6 of'em. I can only shoot one at a time !! )

1858 Colt Dragoon 2nd generation C&B in 44 cal ( got 2 of'em. May have to share'em )

1858 Rabbit Eared sxs 12ga coachgun

1887 Lever Action 12ga shotgun

1860 Military Model lever action Henry in 44-40

1866 Lever Action Henry rifle in 45LC

and a 1873 oridginal SpringField TrapDoor Buffalo rifle in 45-70 dat has reached out an tagged a target at 600 yards !

I can gar-in-tee, dat ifin' ya do da SootLord's dance, you will hit da target or see whar you missed ! ! ;):DB)

Well, if they will let me shoot all of them at the match, I just might hit each target more than once.. lol

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Geesh thanks Black Cats... Where did you find themj??? lol... thanks Merry Christmas right back from Rats and me...

They're Rugers, Colts,Marlins, Taylors&Co.,Remington and whatever i get my hands on.

Meryy Christmas

5dogs... I will be moving north in January.. but still shooting with my posse at the Cowboys.. And I will go to Cliffs shoots ...at double r bar.. and Candy and JJJs .. so tell me about 5 bars.. I might have to buy smokeless for a shoot cuz I cant shoot up all the ammo my pal and I reload...lol... so, send me a link and pm something.. very cool.. I will need to get over there.. Hesperia, Victorville will be close, yes? lol

5 Dogs is in Bakersfield. Very Very fun fun fun!!!They shoot the first Sunday of the month and the preceding Saturday. That always confuses me so if the 1st is a sunday then they shoot the 31st and 1 st.

They will be shooting News Years Weekend and the theme is a movie I don't remember off the top of my head but there will be a B western challenge if you so choose to do the challenge you will shoot each stage in a different style. gunfighter, duelist, double duelist, traditional ... Come join us it will be a blast!

Archived