SASS Wire Forum

The rest of the family is coming on board!

EE Taft

Well, title about says it all!

We may be on the hunt for alias' and other needs and wants for the game.

I get to buy a bunch of new guns that don't even fit in my big paw of a hand!

:lol:

We are trying to keep it in the (Taft) family name......alias suggestions are welcome!

~EE taft~

First of all, congrats on getting the rest of the family to join in! I'd give most anything just to get my wife to come to a shoot.

My wife will go to a shoot but wont shoot.Kid Conner,my grandson is my only shooter right now.

We are trying to keep it in the (Taft) family name......alias suggestions are welcome!

~EE taft~

Howdy and way to go!!! So lets get em some shooting time here.

Are you still moving into the Colorado Springs area?

If so the Thunder Mountain Shootists (in Grand Junction) will be glad to have you for guests at our place this winter.

We have a sister club in Montrose whose range closes down for the winter so we will be hosting their match at our range in Grand Junction on the 2nd Sat and 2nd Sun in Dec, Jan and Feb. 6 different stages each day.

The following weekend (3rd Sat and 3rd Sun) we will have the regularly scheduled TMS matches, again 6 different stages each day.

And just to sweeten the deal we will be having a WB match on the 4th Sat each month as well.

If ya get the chance we would love to have ya'll!

details at TMS website

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

GK, I think the Co Spgs thing fell through.

Taft, she's been Mama Taft fer so long I wouldn't know what else to call her!

For the kids...

Thing One

Thing Two

and

Allie the kid.

Yup, Grizz is right. The Colorado deal fell through and we are moving up to the north of here a bit and spend some time with the fine folks of the Shady Creek Shootists and other area clubs.

Mama likes the alias choices!! For the first few years with the boys we called them "this one and that one". I'll let everyone guess which is which!

Alli the kid has a good ring to it!

Keep 'em comin'.

I'm sure Mama would actually like something kinda sassy yet classy! But.....Mama will do too! :lol:

Now we just need to get her started on the Wire and more importantly....the Saloon! :D

She likes fruity drinks. :lol::lol::lol:

~EE Taft~

I must say though....We have still not ruled out Colorado....

We may find something else out there. I am still on the hunt for work and while we are hunting we are moving a bit closer to my parents to help them get their new house settled in and going. While there we will be shootin' Shady Creek and Illowa Irregulars and spending time with some pards there. We ARE still looking out there though.....We'll keep ya posted as to what happens.

Oh and...uh....If'n y'all hear any good leads for jobs out that way that I might not notice....shoot 'em my way!

Might as well make the most of my time off with the family, eh?

~EE Taft~

GK, I think the Co Spgs thing fell through.

Taft, she's been Mama Taft fer so long I wouldn't know what else to call her!

For the kids...

Thing One

Thing Two

and

Allie the kid.

Yyyeeeeeee Hhhhaaaawwww !!!!!!

Da family da shots together, stays together, I always say !

I can hear da Posse Marshal now, EE Taft, shootin' , Mama Taft loadin', Thing One and Thing Two in da hole, and Allie the Kid, thinkin bout it !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

~EE taft~

That is great news... gosh Allias? You wife and photos have to be a connection.. Like Positively negative.. lol... Or Fotogenic Madame.. loll Tafts tiny half.. lol

Archived