SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Complicated Lady!

Grizzly Dave

For those keeping score in the competition between myself and Complicated Lady, she beat me like a rented mule. She shot a great match and finished 310th, I shot my worst match in several years and finished 369th.

Congrats CL, you earned the victory....this time, but I demand a rematch! I think that you and Chaser should come up for Hell on Wheels 2012! While I really want to make it to CaC 2012, I'm not sure I'll be able too, Miz Grizz had a family trip in mind...but that's a ways away, maybe I can work out both.

congrats again.

Grizz

She looks good any time.

Was nice meetin' ya and visiting a little with ya at the shoot Complicated Lady...

Nice run on the charity stage..

Rance n' Lacey

Met a lot of other nice wire folks :)

Just figured out readin' different parts of the wire that Waterloo...is maybe your son-in-law???

And here she is!

Grizz....It was great meeting you and then later meeting the Complicated Lady. The vids were great in the Saloon (ACS) when you ran them for the party.

Will they be up any time soon?

Charlie

You have a lovely smile there Complicated Lady, just like your avatar, good video Grizz

All for now JD Trampas

What a nice thing to say. Thank you Sir

Was nice meetin' ya and visiting a little with ya at the shoot Complicated Lady...

Rance n' Lacey

Just figured out readin' different parts of the wire that Waterloo...is maybe your son-in-law???

Waterloo is not my son-in-law but he has spent quite abit of time with us.

He and my daughter, Magnolia Blossom, have been dating for about a year and a half now.

He is a good guy....and a good cook too.

Rance n' Lacey

Not yet......but he will be one of these days! ;) And we met through CAS; a match made in heaven :wub:

Archived