SASS Wire Forum

KTE Crow.... The dessert of the evening at JJJ"s..

Deja Vous

This weekiend I was asked how much of our ancestors language did I know. I had to say very little. I do know a few word, my Dad more. But with the recent releases I have to admit I am not as pround as I once was of my heritage. I am begining to see why my father chose to just talk about our English side and leave it at that. Hence the reason for the posted word.. KTE... Let me tell the story and then you can be the judge of if I used the correct word.. lol

The evening started out with hanging out with friends, dinner and of course helping each other with one task or the other. We all have need of extra hands from time to time. and everyone of us offers to help if we can. So............... the story moves to tonight after dinner and a bit of TV and conversation I offered to help JJJ's move a rug in his front Parlor. The first part of the story was several weeks back I helped JJJ's with rug cleaning. He rented a steamer and we spend a Monday cleaning a couple of his area rugs front and back sides. JJJ's owns an old victorian home, nicely decorated by him complete with area rugs and two dogs who, are ahhhhhh unreliable. So, the mission was to clean the rugs on each side which we did. He worked two days on this project. That was a few weeks ago. The smell never quiet left.. lol... And the front parlor sealed within its beatiful old pocket doors still had a odor about it.. rotfl....

So, tonight was the night to simply carry this heavy rug out of the house. Equped with gas masks, room scent, (teasing lol).... Equiped with nothing we rolled and wrestled the rug up to prepare to carry it out. The odor I refer to is KTE Crow.... Translated it means Dead... lol.... As we weaved out way under the weight of the heavy carpet I thanked my dad for making me work hard, and my friends that convinced me girls need to be tough just in case.... As I spaced out we entered the kitchen and of course crashed into the back door with the carpet and jjj's attached to it.. lol...

The Dead Crow carpet is in the garage .. airing out, I am sitting here posting to tease JJJ"s with a heat pad on my back.. lol... By tomorrow my back will be fine, however it will be this time next year before my sense of smell returns...

lol... So, KTE Crow........DEAD CROW Sound about right? JJJ"s you asked for it.. lol

So which is it? KTE or TKE? Your topic says one thing and you end with another. Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids. Just sayin'

Big Jake

rotfl... Kte ... sorry typo.. I got distracted again>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol

You are being too kind my dear.....

It was more like 1,000 smelly salts (Ammonia) up yer nose....

Gonna hafta get a pro ta fix THIS mess.

The rug will probably get my garage raided in a few days,

That damp thing was about the heaviest thing I done carried in a while....

Just ta put it in perspective gents, it's 11' X 14', 100% wool, and about 2" thick,

Deja went above and beyond with her help...

She said it wasn't as bad as the 'Hog Pond' on the farm,

made ME feel better.

Gotta go get some more scotch, errr, muscle relaxers...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

You are being too kind my dear.....

It was more like 1,000 smelly salts (Ammonia) up yer nose....

Gonna hafta get a pro ta fix THIS mess.

The rug will probably get my garage raided in a few days,

That damp thing was about the heaviest thing I done carried in a while....

Just ta put it in perspective gents, it's 11' X 14', 100% wool, and about 2" thick,

Deja went above and beyond with her help...

She said it wasn't as bad as the 'Hog Pond' on the farm,

made ME feel better.

Gotta go get some more scotch, errr, muscle relaxers...

JJJ-D

Hog pen JJJ's lol... That was the most horrible smell on the whole place..

Heat pads work.... so does a nice hot soak in the tub. Muscle relaxers and me... hmmm maybe not...

Sad part is you tried so hard and it just kept getting worse.... But I think this will fix the house... We can just blow the garage up with Black Powder, primers and the Dillon...lol

Hog pen JJJ's lol... That was the most horrible smell on the whole place..

Heat pads work.... so does a nice hot soak in the tub. Muscle relaxers and me... hmmm maybe not...

Sad part is you tried so hard and it just kept getting worse.... But I think this will fix the house... We can just blow the garage up with Black Powder, primers and the Dillon...lol

House smells good now...

Me thinks by tomorrow all yul need is a match... :blink::wacko::angry:

JJJ-D

I had a cat who ruint an expensive oriental rug.

The words I used for the cat and the smell were not Native American.

They are also not suitable for this forum. :lol::angry::lol:

House smells good now...

Me thinks by tomorrow all yul need is a match... :blink::wacko::angry:

JJJ-D

Hey it was so much better tonight... I am sure the pups will work on their project a bit longer though.. lol

I had a cat who ruint an expensive oriental rug.

The words I used for the cat and the smell were not Native American.

They are also not suitable for this forum. :lol::angry::lol:

My father owned some apartment bulidlings in Redondo Beach when I was in High School.. He ever stopped his "work camp".. We grew up working the farm and when he left he bought apartments to make sure I knew how to work. Once year a lady moved out who had two cats, and they rather liked making a mess under the sofa in the living room.. yuck... lol.. She even left the darn sofa.. I had to clean the darn apartment that year, and the carpet would not be saved it was so bad. Still, nothing compares to the Hog Pen.. lol

The Watkins Company used to have a "pet odor" spray. It was the best thing at difussing the smell of cat pee/spray (which you probably know if waaaayy worse than the dog pee smell.

check it out it works really great...seriously (if you can be serious on a DV/J3/Big Jake thread..) "Just Sayin"....

curley

How about spraying the rug with a bottle of "Fabreeze" It might just work. Then you could have 3 pretty girls blindfolded come smell test it. If it works....great. If it doesn't, a least you have got 3 pretty girls to go to lunch with. :lol: :lol: Just sayin'

Big Jake

Jake

good seein ya today, nice vial of gold, and cool "showandtells"

Now about them "blindfolded girlz".....where can I find me a couple of them...

curley

Gold iz always pretty to look at, isn't it? The show and tells were a last minute thought, but I figured no-one was gonna call the cops. Blindfolded girlz can be found at any shopping mall. Just tell them you iz makin' a TV commerical and they iz the starz... gotta have yer own hankys for blindfolds though. Just sayin'

Big Jake

The Watkins Company used to have a "pet odor" spray. It was the best thing at difussing the smell of cat pee/spray (which you probably know if waaaayy worse than the dog pee smell.

check it out it works really great...seriously (if you can be serious on a DV/J3/Big Jake thread..) "Just Sayin"....

curley

Now peppers has the very best Fajita spice from them..lol... Really they make that too? Gotta check it out..

Archived