SASS Wire Forum

Fall in Colorado

Did not want to hijack Utah Bobs thread so I figured I would start a new one with some fall pics.

How about all you cowboy/cowgirl shutterbugs showing off some of your fall photos so we can see what this time of year looks like around the nation?

silverton

red mountain

old mine building

Red mountain lake

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I miss it too! I lived in Silverton and Durango. Think I've seen that old mine building before somewhere. Beeutiful!

Cash

Howdy all! and thanks for the kind words.

Was hoping some of the leaf peepers back east would send in some of their images. Some day I hope to get out there and just drink in all those wonderful fall scenes.

The mountain in Silverton overlooks the town. The photo was taken from the road going south and ascending Molas pass.

Red Mountain was actually taken as you begin to descend Molas pass and look back up the valley.

The mine building sits at the base of Red Mountain pass on the Silverton side. You are actually looking up to the summit of Red mountain in that photo

Red Mountain lake is a little man made lake that sits directly across from the old stone fire station at the false summit of Red Mountain pass.

If time permits I will post a couple more later today.

Regards

Gateway Kid

Howdy all! and thanks for the kind words.

Was hoping some of the leaf peepers back east would send in some of their images. Some day I hope to get out there and just drink in all those wonderful fall scenes.

Regards

Gateway Kid

I've seen em. They're nice. ;)

We're headed for Woodland Park come November 1st!

Moving in just in time for winter! :lol:

~EE Taft~

Archived