SASS Wire Forum

Dangit

Grizzly Dave

I have today off, so this morning I figured I'd run some errands, turns out one of the place ain't open on Mondays. Too bad, needed parts from there for an afternoon project.

No problem thinks I, online tracking says my bullets should come today, so I figure I'll just spend the afternoon loading when they get here...son just came in with the mail, no bullets.

I have today off, so this morning I figured I'd run some errands, turns out one of the place ain't open on Mondays. Too bad, needed parts from there for an afternoon project.

No problem thinks I, online tracking says my bullets should come today, so I figure I'll just spend the afternoon loading when they get here...son just came in with the mail, no bullets.

That's why I never do errands on Monday. Some places that are open Sat are closed. Drives ya crazy especially if ya just drove 30-40 miles. I done learnt my lesson. :rolleyes:

Miz Grizz says my boooolits are on the porch, but that they are too heavy for her to carry in. Poor boolits, sitting on a hot porch all afternoon until I get home from the office.

Miz Grizz says my boooolits are on the porch, but that they are too heavy for her to carry in. Poor boolits, sitting on a hot porch all afternoon until I get home from the office.

Call her back, tell her to open the box and carry them in a few at a time. ;)

(women, sometimes they just don't think things through)

((but then, neither do men))

And by all means Grizz......

Ifin' ya got to load'em heavy.......

Add some 7 1/2 shot to da powder.........

Dat will make'em heavyer !! :P

Archived