SASS Wire Forum

Hey Griz! I figured out how to share Video

Aunt Jen

Hey Griz, click here to see me shoot. :blush: Now, no complaining! You're lucky I was even there. :blink:

Lead Dispencer was videoing me on my telephone. I know I missed one with the shotgun, and I'm slow because of shooting gunfighter, but that won't be a problem, because I'm gonna shoot with two hands (double-strongside) for the most part. That gunfighter is too slow.

But there you are. I finally shared a video.

Aunt Jen

Thanks, Y'all. You're being nice. But I noticed a LOT of errors, and, for me, that was helpful. I am grabbing the stock every time I lever the rifle. That's got to stop. Missed with the shotgun. Need to slow down. And GF is toooo slow for my liking. I could order pizza quicker.

So I learned a lot from this.

Aunt Jen

I like the smile at the end. :D

I hate it when people look grim cause they had a miss or twa.

Dang gal, I think yer way faster than me even with you shooting gunfighter and me not!

And you look alot better than me shooting too!

And that smile, well that could melt the ice of a hundred winters!

Thanks for sharing the video, great stuff!

Grizz

I'll tell ya what Joe, any of these fine gals from the Saloon ever shoots on my posse when I'm counting, if they flash a smile when they get done shootin, I don't know I could hold up any fingers cuz I'd be all weak in the knees.

Course from what I've seen so far, they don't miss anyways....

How can you help but smilin after you just shot?

:lol: true....I think some fellas thought somethin' was arong with me cause I'm a grinning all the way ~

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived