SASS Wire Forum

New Sweep

Buckaroo Bubba had a new one for us today.... 5 targets,,,,,shoot outside targets once each, then double tap center three targits, the engage two outside targits once each.

different without being a brain teaser.

Cheyenne

So 5 rifle targets, 1,2,3,4,5. Shooter starts 1 on one, 1 on five, 2 on four, 2 on three, 2 on two, 1 on one and 1 on five. Would that be right. So many sweeps, but they keep you thinking.

Deacon Stone

Yup that's how pretty much everyone did it. Cheyenne sure rocked it gunfighter style.

Buckaroo Bubba had a new one for us today.... 5 targets,,,,,shoot outside targets once each, then double tap center three targits, the engage two outside targits once each.

different without being a brain teaser.

Cheyenne

Can we officially call this the "Bubba sweep"??? I like it!:lol:

Hi CC,

I like that one.

We shot a new one yesterday that I liked: 5 targets, shoot a sweep, then with second pistol shoot a Nevada sweep on the middle 3. Shoot 1,2,3,4,5,then 2,3,4,3,2. You can do this one with rifle, also.

Had an interesting sweep at the Rocky Mtn. Regional. 6 targets in a 45 deg diagonal and each target slightly higher as they progressed. Target distance started at about 6 yds on the left end and went to about 10 yds on the right end. Two SG knockdowns on the left at 12 yds, two SG knockdowns on the right, same distance.

Stage instructions:

Pistols loaded with 5 rnds each.

Rifle loaded with 10 rnds.

Rifle & SG staged on table, pistols holstered.

You may reload either a pistol or the rifle with one rnd any time after the first rnd of the stage is fired.

ATB, using rifle & pistols in any combination and in any order, place one rnd on the closest target (left end), two rnds on the second, three rnds on the third, four rnds on the fourth, 5 rnds on the fifth and 6 rnds on the sixth target. With SG engage either set of two SG knockdown targets with at least 2 rnds.

Archived