SASS Wire Forum

For you Wire gripes

GG... Go out and Shoot? :blink:

It's too hot out there..

It's too cold out there..

It's rainin' too much out there..

They start too early...

They always have their shoot when I'm workin'..

They start too late..

Enough Gripes? :wacko:

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I'll quit gripin' and go shoot ^_^

Thanks fer the advise :)

Wish I could go shoot today.

Just been to sick. Need to get over it before we

head all the way up to Kansas to shoot POP next week.

But you are right. Getting to a match is good for ya.

Hi Woodie,

That would be great, except I have to get ready for company.

Also, I didn't get that email. The Website and email I got say Saturday June 4 and do not mention WB. Can you reread it to make sure it says Sunday June 5? If so, I will ask to be put on that list for future reference.

Thanks!

AM

Hi Woodie,

That would be great, except I have to get ready for company.

Also, I didn't get that email. The Website and email I got say Saturday June 4 and do not mention WB. Can you reread it to make sure it says Sunday June 5? If so, I will ask to be put on that list for future reference.

Thanks!

AM

Wops....you ARE RIGHT...the shoot was this morning ...I a have my 2 year old grand baby and playing on the computer a little when not running..been doing more running then playing ....mater of fact time to run again....she is starting to smell a little funny :wacko:

We don't cancel matches around Omaha for rain. We only cancel for lightning. I was running a match at our Louisville range about ten years ago and we had showers all morning. Then we just got dumped on. One of the guys called his wife and asked her to check out the radar on their computer. She said it showed a really nasty storm coming our way. I called it off and the sun was out the rest of the day. I forgot that the radar on the weather channel was about twenty minutes behind real life. The storm she saw was the one that already hit us. Soooooo, now we only call a match off if the lightning is visible.

Regards,

Cheokee Gambler

The Stage Robbers at HAHA got rained out too. Actually it was due to rain, thunder and lightning. We waited around til noon then had lunch. Too bad we didn't shoot, I was looking forward to the Bear Butte sweep - if you don't know then don't ask!!!! ;)

That would be good medicine for ya - I'm headin' out to play the 'real deal' - get out and shoot - It's good medicine ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You tell'em GG!

Hey GG, hows that Marlin runnin' since ya got her done by Deuce?

Real nice! I had a glich today, however it could have been assembled out of order and a 'screw loose'...it's a learning process in the modification process, but I am happy with direction that Ketchum Quick and Deuce Stevens has put forth in the Marlin. They are great guys too :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived