SASS Wire Forum

Holy Terror

Red Hooker

Got my latest Dillon Press (4/'11), and, lo, and behold, on page 48 is an article about our own Holy Terror and her alter ego, Glock team shooter Randi Rogers.

Hooker, was an excellent write up about Holy Terror wasn't it? Gave a lot information about her personal side and current shooting skills with Glocks. Enjoyed reading it

Great article, it's refreshing that a young girl like that is so focused on something that she loves to do. Good for her, Rye

I thought it was a well presented article. They made some great points about people's notions about CAS. Guess folks don't think she's just a "dress up" shooter now. IMHO, our sport using 4 guns with shotgun loading on the clock is just as difficult or more so than other shooting competitions, cowboy clothes or not...

USPSA's Front Sight magazine had a really nice article about her this month and the USPSA web site has a blurb about her Limited gun win here:

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-media-press-release-details.php?Rogers-Cruises-to-Women-s-Limited-Win-for-Team-Glock-29

You go girl!

Olen

I thought it was a well presented article. They made some great points about people's notions about CAS. Guess folks don't think she's just a "dress up" shooter now. IMHO, our sport using 4 guns with shotgun loading on the clock is just as difficult or more so than other shooting competitions, cowboy clothes or not...

Randi said about the same thing on one interview. She said with the transitions and a required shooting sequence, it can be somewhat more challenging than shooting only one gun or shooting when you have no required sequence.

She is a great young gal!!

I don't get the "Dillon Press". Any references online?

ol' poke

How could any shooter not be getting a book every month containing photos of all those good looking young women shooting guns? Man it's free, call Dillon ASAP. Someone once said the monthly Dillon Blue book had other stuff in it, but us old farts never get that far before the next edition shows up.

Archived