SASS Wire Forum

Wooden Cartridge Boxes

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Howdy pards ~

Just wanted to share these cartridge boxes a co-worker made for me for a great price - the woods are walnut, beech, cherry, and purpleheart.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/pagnew/45ColtcartridgeboxesJPG.jpg

Have a nice day ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Howdy pards ~

Just wanted to share these cartridge boxes a co-worker made for me for a great price - the woods are walnut, beech, cherry, and purpleheart.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/pagnew/45ColtcartridgeboxesJPG.jpg

Have a nice day ;)

Mighty good looking boxes he made!

Fancy. I expect English Bob, The Duck of Death would carry his ammo in such a box. ;)

"Duke Little Bob...it's Duke" :huh:

GG

Duck I sez. :lol:

Duck I sez. :lol:

Figured that was-a-comin'....thanks for the kind words about the boxes :rolleyes:

Still..Little Bill (er..uh..maybe it should be Bob) got his in the end ~ The 'Duck' lived to see another day ;)

Beautiful cartridge boxes!

I have a request to make my better half a hutch from Purple Heart someday. I think I'll show her how nice it is as an accent wood on these boxes.

Figured that was-a-comin'....thanks for the kind words about the boxes :rolleyes:

Still..Little Bill (er..uh..maybe it should be Bob) got his in the end ~ The 'Duck' lived to see another day ;)

I like to think The Duck was abandoned by his biographer at the next town and then shot dead by a widow. :lol:

With prolonged exposure to sun light, Purple Heart will turn grey. Keep 'em out of the sun.

Coffinmaker

thanks for the heads up..

They will be in my cart - so 'sun tannin' won't be an issue..B)

GG ~

I like to think The Duck was abandoned by his biographer at the next town and then shot dead by a widow. :lol:

Damn...I just thought he would have exported himself back to his queen in England. :huh: but then again...he wouldn't be able to play with his pistols...:blink:

Archived