SASS Wire Forum

I love the Scots

Red Logan #12252

I love the Scots

A Scotsman is sitting in a bar in Cuba and is minding his business when a man with a large black beard walks in. The man goes to the bar and orders a shot of whisky. The bartender serves him, the man drinks the whisky then starts walking out the door.

The bartender says, "Hey aren't you going to pay for that?"

The man says, "Excuse me, Castro's Army."

The bartender says, "Alright then" and the man leaves.

A few minutes later another man with a large black beard walks in. The man goes to the bar and orders a shot of whisky. The bartender serves him, the man drinks the whisky then starts walking out the door.

The bartender says, "Hey aren't you going to pay for that?" The man says, "Excuse me, Castro's Army." The bartender says "Alright then" and the man leaves.

The Scotsman gets an idea and walks up to the bar and orders a shot of whisky. He drinks the whisky then starts walking out the door. The bartender says, "Hey aren't you going to pay for that?"

The Scotsman says, "Excuse me, Castro's Army."

The bartender says, "Hey where is your big black beard?"

The Scotsman thinks quickly. Then he lifts his Kilt and says, "Secret Service!"

as a highlander me own self I kin tell yew wut be under a Scotty's kilt :o

lipstick

:Paie it be true...that bonnie joke gets told over and over at every highland games and we always laugh

Red~~

the lipstick wernt my color, but I enjoyed lookin at it jus' the same :D ...prolly not as much as yew liked thinkin' about it tho' ;)

Archived