SASS Wire Forum

Anybody watching "V"?

Utah Bob #35998

So there's this alien/Human hybrid baby right?

And the evil Anna had it made up to look like a human instead of a lizard to play on Daddy's sympathies.

Is it just me or did the baby look an awful lot like Kim Jung Il?? :blink:

So there's this alien/Human hybrid baby right?

And the evil Anna had it made up to look like a human instead of a lizard to play on Daddy's sympathies.

Is it just me or did the baby look an awful lot like Kim Jung Il?? :lol:

.....that's pretty funny right there :lol:

GG ~ :blink:

Watching and enjoying it.

I did think Anna was a lot sexier when she was a companion named Inara! Too skinny now, and never never cutout your hair off that short!

uh...sorry....I kinda let my mind run away from me there for a minute. I'll finish here and see if I can get back to my happy thoughts of Inara...

Watching and enjoying it.

I did think Anna was a lot sexier when she was a companion named Inara! Too skinny now, and never never cutout your hair off that short!

uh...sorry....I kinda let my mind run away from me there for a minute. I'll finish here and see if I can get back to my happy thoughts of Inara...

Well she's supposed to be an evil alien now. I think the look she's sporting pulls that off pretty well.

UB,

Sexy and Evil are not mutually exclusive. I have known women who were both extremely sexy and extremely evil! They are the most dangerous of their breed! :blink:

Aside from my personal preferences for sexy/evil women :unsure: , I can't imagine Anna being portrayed by any other actress. She does it quite well.

Archived