SASS Wire Forum

Asking for the Prayer Posse to ride

If you see the wizard, I guess I need a new watch. Mine watched me shoot so haphazardly it decided to run that way too. I got rythym, but not much. I will be all better when they program a new chip or something.

I think I have lived in the Pacific Northwet too long. I dumped almost a gallon of water out of my system. I have no idea where it came from as I drink my whiskey straight.

I will call you BMC if anything changes.

Willie

Call when you can Pard.

Just got an emule from Willie. He is sucking up all the TLC they can give him at the horsepital.

He decided to take a nap in order to get ready for lunch. I told him NAPS ARE GOOD.

Dear Willie,

Randy told me this morning that you were in Overlake. I was so sad to hear it but happy to hear that you are doing better. I sure have been missing your nice hugs since you haven't been up to coming down to Mima lately. I have and will continue to pray for you, and if you need anything just let me know. I hope we will see your sweet face soon! Love, Wildcat :unsure:

Oh my! I didn't see this earlier. Perhaps the problem is that Willie's heart is just TOO BIG!!

Take care, WW. You know we love you! Praying you'll soon be home and doing well!

what a great bunch of friends, pards and pardettes.

I reckon I will be just fine. Food is pretty good and the people are friendly as an old shoe.

They figure on sending me home Friday so I think they are running out of places to jab me. They had one gadget that confirmed I have a heart, so that is good news.

Nurse is here to do something.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.

Willie

Willie -

You're in a good place - I did a three day stint there once, in the cardiac unit - there was a sweet gal there

with a Celtic themed tattoo around her wrist - give her a kiss for me - she made my heart do flips once -

if she hadn't been wearing a ring I'd a made a real fool of myself . . . . .

Better folks there aren't - so let us know when your up for a visit?!

SC

I am out of here tomorrow. Daughter Wendie brought three grandkids up this afternoon to visit grandpa. Eoin (4) thinks my bed is great. Then the nurse tech brought each of them a popsicle. I am sure they will want to know when I get to stay here again.

No Celtic girl that I have seen, but my doctor is Bonnie Baker and a sweeter Irish lass raised in the South would be hard to find.

Thanks Carole. I am leaving room on my 'hug' card with your rame everywhere.

Bonnie, I had to tell my dactor about my dear friends Bonnie Bullet and Righty Remington. Freckles too.

Willie

I am out of here tomorrow. Daughter Wendie brought three grandkids up this afternoon to visit grandpa. Eoin (4) thinks my bed is great. Then the nurse tech brought each of them a popsicle. I am sure they will want to know when I get to stay here again.

No Celtic girl that I have seen, but my doctor is Bonnie Baker and a sweeter Irish lass raised in the South would be hard to find.

Thanks Carole. I am leaving room on my 'hug' card with your rame everywhere.

Bonnie, I had to tell my dactor about my dear friends Bonnie Bullet and Righty Remington. Freckles too.

Willie

Willies you have a ton of people praying for you.... You got friends.. and you got hugs... Deja.

Goin home away from them gals what's a pamerin ya?

You git yerself all better now ya here!

Deja's right! We's all liftin ya up in prayer! You's a fine frin ta all!

Glad yore getting sprung and feeling better. Keepin all my fingers crossed. Them hospitals get real old after about 24 hours, no matter how well they treat you! :angry:

Best news I've heard all day! :angry::)

Oh man this is so coooooolllll...

But knowing Willie, he is gonna want to stop off for a Joe's Special over at the Raging River Cafe and Club, then go down to Overlake and have the nurses take care of him. Sly ole fox.

But knowing Willie, he is gonna want to stop off for a Joe's Special over at the Raging River Cafe and Club, then go down to Overlake and have the nurses take care of him. Sly ole fox.

Cell phone for Wilies... pmm

I am glad to hear that Willie's stay at the hospital is almost over and I hope he is feeling better. Hospital's are no fun to be in. Take it easy, Willie until you're stronger. The Saloon is a little bit empty without you.

Archived