SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

Just wanted to keep a good thing going.

Continue on here please.

Monday I'm getting the keys to my new place. We are going to paint and fix it up before we move, then hopefully we can have a little get together. Hope you all can make it, I'll broadcast the date when we get a little closer.

I hope all' ya' all are having a great week. i hope to see of you this Sunday at the Cowyboys.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continue on here please.

Monday I'm getting the keys to my new place. We are going to paint and fix it up before we move, then hopefully we can have a little get together. Hope you all can make it, I'll broadcast the date when we get a little closer.

I hope all' ya' all are having a great week. i hope to see of you this Sunday at the Cowyboys.

Hi Streeetch,

Congrats on the new home.

Glad you didn't say "carry on here." Heaven knows what would happen then. :FlagAm::angry:

:blink:

No E

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Good fer ya...

Me and Old Top are shooting for shootin with the Cowboys this weekend.

see ya soon

curley

I will be there with Ruthless Ruthie, lookin forward to seeing you there (please dont rain)

OK then another thread full of Dammits. Checking in and telling you I am more than ready to go and can't wait for the big BP shoots coming up. It will be good to see all the other members of the gang. All we need is a little better weather and we are off and running.

Holy $hytt Dammitt

Well then,

According to Hud, since I'm not moving, Sunday is going to be a nice day. :FlagAm:

Laylow, I'll let you know when you can come by and help me drop things. Thanks for the offer.

Count me in as well Marshall...

I just checked the weather forecast for the weekend, rain through most of Saturday til evening, could be a problem if it is heavy like predicted....

I am putting out my offering to the weather gods now.

JJJ-D

Easy Emily wants to know who her daddy is? :FlagAm:

HHHmmmmmmmm........ :blink:

JJJ-D

:angry::D

Easy Emily wants to know who her daddy is? :FlagAm:

Gee,

lots of remarks spring to mind.....

and then I remember....what happened to Cactus Killer Dammit.....

So I will just say..

"I ain't gonna touch that remark with a ten foot pole!"

:blink:

LLC-D

Hey....I resemble that remark

dad dammit

Don't go trying to change your Dammit name, you know it is PURPLE SOCKS dammit!

Ethan (who had nothing to do with Easy Emily's parentage) Cord

p.s. I'm willing to lend a hand on the moving thing, if my schedule allows. Mostly I want to move some of your primers into my reloading room! :FlagAm:

Will Easy Emily shoot "Outlaw" tommorrow? She won't get a bruised shoulder.

Easy Emily will be shooting duelist tomorrow, she wants to be prepared for state :FlagAm: yea that's it it has nothing to do with embarrassing herself or adding another DFL to the list or anything

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Continue on here please.

I'm down here in So Cal with Ruthless Ruthie but according to the Cowboys website no shooting tomorrow.

DAMMIT!

Easy Emily will be shooting duelist tomorrow, she wants to be prepared for state :FlagAm: yea that's it it has nothing to do with embarrassing herself or adding another DFL to the list or anything

With us shooting Outlaw you have no chance of that honoured position. :blink::angry::D

I'm down here in So Cal with Ruthless Ruthie but according to the Cowboys website no shooting tomorrow.

DAMMIT!

Turn around and go north Dammit

For all of you who were not at PRVC you all missed a fun day! Thanks Filthy for great stages and outlandish fun.

Duelist is coolist, BUT.

Outlaw Duelist uses a lot of shotgun shells.

It was a fun day DAmmit

Archived