SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey JJ,

Love to see you at DG at AC! It's at my home range.

Regards,

No E - Dammit!

Then I will make every effort to get there this next year. Gonna miss Fort Miller to do it but new ranges, some new folks, and plenty of smoke Dammit!.

JJ

Shakeyspear to Arroyo Cantua. OK, then count me in too. We will car pool since I know exactly where it is held. Fact is The old Arroyo Cantua on Van Vleck was my first annual and it caused me to join SASS to shoot it.

In fact I know a great place for breakfast right in Ione too.

Shakeyspear to Arroyo Cantua. OK, then count me in too. We will car pool since I know exactly where it is held. Fact is The old Arroyo Cantua on Van Vleck was my first annual and it caused me to join SASS to shoot it.

In fact I know a great place for breakfast right in Ione too.

Sounds like a plan pard. There are so many good shoots to go to this time of year, it is hard to choose between them. Got a good line up going so far, Tombstone was one of the best ever so I have high hopes for Fort Miller and the Ambush with the gang.

JJ-D

I am hoping so but then, how can 18 stages of BP not be fun during the day. Night time in Dammitville is always a hoot.

JJ

Is that right. 18 stages ? I better make note to self to bring two pairs of ROAs then or is the extra six going to better with RVs? Too many decisions. I am sure looking forward to the gang get together at Ambush alright. :)

Is that right. 18 stages ? I better make note to self to bring two pairs of ROAs then or is the extra six going to better with RVs? Too many decisions. I am sure looking forward to the gang get together at Ambush alright. :)

Yup, there is the 6 stage Western Territorial on Friday and the usual 12 stage Ambush on Saturday and Sunday. It just don't get better than that although the 12 stage-one day shoot at Brimstone is a good one too.

I am shooting the '51's through all 18 stages but I will be bringing a backup just in case one gets tired.

JJ-D

Well, I'll post it over here... I just read over on another post that Youngblood has proposed, and Charitea Rose has accepted, that they get hitched! Happened at the monthly shoot in Norco. Yeeehaaa! Another Dammit wedding!

Way to go Youngblood and Charitea!

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
It'll be a 'Owling success.

Ruthless Ruthie will be there with me. She wants to become a Dammitt Gang member

Just wanted to keep a good thing going.

Continue on here please.

Monday I'm getting the keys to my new place. We are going to paint and fix it up before we move, then hopefully we can have a little get together. Hope you all can make it, I'll broadcast the date when we get a little closer.

I hope all' ya' all are having a great week. i hope to see of you this Sunday at the Cowyboys.

Other one is still going strong....

Shooting, and moving, the golf balls at 5 Dogs was harder than I thought it would be. Off just a little bit barely moved it, but if you could center it up it was GONE.

did you?

and

was it?

Merry Meg launched it over the Sierras, I moved it along, one inch at a time...

So, I'm over in Ridgecrest, I have beer, whiskey, food, internet and great weather Just waiting to start shooting. Even have a ceeegar, so I'll hold down the Dammit Camp. One neighbor so far, Nevada Turtle is here, Just George was here, he went home to "work"....

MDJ-D,

I'll see ya tomorrow, Thursday in the afternoon. Think there will be a stage open that I could check the sights on my rifle at?

I had them off and I need to see how close I got them to POA before the actual match. Not that it will help. :rolleyes:

Are they having food or should I plan on eating on the economy? Any idea how far it is into beautiful downtown Ridgecrest.

MDJ-D,

I'll see ya tomorrow, Thursday in the afternoon. Think there will be a stage open that I could check the sights on my rifle at?

I had them off and I need to see how close I got them to POA before the actual match. Not that it will help. :rolleyes:

Are they having food or should I plan on eating on the economy? Any idea how far it is into beautiful downtown Ridgecrest.

No food here except what you bring, Inyokern is 4 miles down the road, good food there, Ridgecrest maybe 15 miles.I do have a Weber BBQ and a range top, but lunch stuff, drinks etc will have to be brought, maybe bring a good sized ice chest?

I will have to figure what to do with the food issue, but if there is food close, then I am good.

Think they will have a stage to check sights dammit ? Maybe I should just stop on the way and pop a rabbit or two. :rolleyes:

HEY....HD.... make sure it isn't the Easter Bunny :rolleyes::unsure: Now, if is a jack I have a great way to cook that tough SOB. Adobo style. GuessI spent too much time around fighting chickens.

HEY there! Careful how you talk about Jacks! Jacks are wild! Well, sometimes anyway...

Merry Meg launched it over the Sierras, I moved it along, one inch at a time...

So, I'm over in Ridgecrest, I have beer, whiskey, food, internet and great weather Just waiting to start shooting. Even have a ceeegar, so I'll hold down the Dammit Camp. One neighbor so far, Nevada Turtle is here, Just George was here, he went home to "work"....

and Howdy Doody on the way.

Have fun and "get the wood" for the Night Shoot!

and Howdy Doody on the way.

Have fun and "get the wood" for the Night Shoot!

Howdy is here, the gang is gathered, tomorrow we shoot, and a bunch of Dammits to be are here too...

Wind, did I mention wind? And whiskey? Well, Bourbon anyway.

L8tr

Howdy is here, the gang is gathered, tomorrow we shoot, and a bunch of Dammits to be are here too...

Wind, did I mention wind? And whiskey? Well, Bourbon anyway.

L8tr

Ya gonna get one of those Ridgecrest Action Jobs?

Yeah the RAJ wind is going right now, been blowing pretty darn hard all day. Not as hard as the last Robbers Roost, but more of it. Ah, life in the Desert! Bad Dog Nobiscuit said he will be leaving early enough Sun AM to get to the shoot at CVR. Me, I'll mosey....

Yeah the RAJ wind is going right now, been blowing pretty darn hard all day. Not as hard as the last Robbers Roost, but more of it. Ah, life in the Desert! Bad Dog Nobiscuit said he will be leaving early enough Sun AM to get to the shoot at CVR. Me, I'll mosey....

Mosey safely.

Archived