SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

Here is a picture of No Buk Chuck and Elsie Rose new Dammits from Flawdah, met them at WR. Hopefully they made it home OK, they were moseying along. Gotta like a guy with facial hair like that... and shoots BP to boot!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a picture of No Buk Chuck and Elsie Rose new Dammits from Flawdah, met them at WR. Hopefully they made it home OK, they were moseying along. Gotta like a guy with facial hair like that... and shoots BP to boot!

That's some mighty fine facial hair Dammit

No E Dammit,

You didn't GET to say "Dammit" because you shot clean. You only have to say "Dammit" when you miss, or when you finish a sentance, Dammit.

Oh, and we are priviledged to have you in our gang. :blink:

Well, thank you, Dammit! :blush::blink:

Regards,

No E - Dammit! and proud of it.

That was the avatar that Longshot Logan had for a while.... Which was taken on location at the Jersey Lily after a lot od Scotch.

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Filthy, I just saw yesterdays scores DAMMITT. Were you shootin outlaw again DAMMITT?

Heck Dammitt who missed the match yesterday Dammitt

THERE WILL BE NO WHINING IN THE DAMMIT CAMP, DAMMIT !

Where's my Scotch glass?

JJJ-D

:(^_^

SHEEEEESH>>>>>>>

Boy all that whinin' sure put a halt ta the thread, dropped all the way ta page 6!

Ya'll are SLEEPIN'!

We are gonna have a fantastic day shootin' this weekend...

FINALLY!!

JJJ-D

:wacko::lol:

SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are adding new feathers, string and other cool thingies to the Roost pending the big DAMMIT gathering in 2 weeks.

Just DAMMIT

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Yessiree, makin smoke in Pozo this weekend, thought I might make it down to Norco but no can do this time.

Are you going to be in Pozo this weekend? I am planning on being there.

I don't see many (ANY) of you DAMMITs signed up to shoot Plainfield Raid this weekend.....except for Sawmill. I have to work. Now come on. We manage to make it down there a couple of times a year. Chairkiller een took a couple boxes of seegars.

Cranky Dammit.

I don't see many (ANY) of you DAMMITs signed up to shoot Plainfield Raid this weekend.....except for Sawmill. I have to work. Now come on. We manage to make it down there a couple of times a year. Chairkiller een took a couple boxes of seegars.

Cranky Dammit.

I hafta pick and choose my trips 'cuz I STILL hafta work...

Only get so much time off, seems most of vacation is taken up with about 3 trips/ shoots a year, makes it kinda tough.

Even a monthly shoot is tough 'cuz I work late on Saturdays, don't get home til the wee hours of Sunday mornin'...

JJJ-D

:unsure::blink:

I hafta pick and choose my trips 'cuz I STILL hafta work...

Only get so much time off, seems most of vacation is taken up with about 3 trips/ shoots a year, makes it kinda tough.

Even a monthly shoot is tough 'cuz I work late on Saturdays, don't get home til the wee hours of Sunday mornin'...

JJJ-D

:unsure::blink:

Now a young strappin' fella like you should be able to stay up for a couple of days right? :o At least we could when we were like ........................ twenty. :lol:

I have to pick and choose too, there are too many good shoots this time of year so it was Tombstone, Fort Miller, and the Ambush, maybe John Wayne this year. Next year it will be different shoots in different places. Let's see, Winter Range, Drygulch at Arroyo Cantua, Plainfield, GFBJL. ?

JJ-D

Now a young strappin' fella like you should be able to stay up for a couple of days right? :unsure: At least we could when we were like ........................ twenty. :blink:

I have to pick and choose too, there are too many good shoots this time of year so it was Tombstone, Fort Miller, and the Ambush, maybe John Wayne this year. Next year it will be different shoots in different places. Let's see, Winter Range, Drygulch at Arroyo Cantua, Plainfield, GFBJL. ?

JJ-D

Hey JJ,

Love to see you at DG at AC! It's at my home range.

I don't get to many annuals since Hubby quit shooting and we sold the RV. So, I pick carefully as it gets expensive. My "to do" list is GFBJL, JWSO, and WR. This year I'm very excited to be going to the US Open September 9-11 in IL. So, I think that will shoot my budget (pun intended).

I'm so excited as I will combine going to the match with seeing relatives who I haven't seen in years.

Yee Haw! Will any other Dammits be there?

Regards,

No E - Dammit!

Cranky Dammit.

and Great Ceegars they were......I got pics of everyone walking around with one of them things stickin out of their mouth!

No E is going to the US Open? Dammit, I wish I could make a trip like that. I am jealous dammit. There probably won't be many California Dammits there, but you might see a badge or two from some of the other Dammits. Plus the Dooley gang is making a show of it. You are in pretty good company there if you don't hurt yourself laughing at all their hijinks.

You will be representing the California division, so you better practice and do real good dammit. :unsure:

Archived