SASS Wire Forum

FS RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure + Stand

This is a fantastic measure at a fantastic price.  I just purchased a second Uniflow two weeks ago or I would happily snatch this one up!

Somebody is gonna get a great deal.

Jackalope

p.s.  I know it's not recommended for black powder use, but I've been using my original Uniflow for black powder for many years.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I just did 250 brass Black Powder shells with mine! It’s smooth and accurate!!

Ain’t the first time and won’t be the last.  FFFg is what I use most, but it’ll do others as well.

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 10:27 AM, J.C. Bell, SASS #15217 said:

MMake it $60 for the set.

I will take it

Posted (edited)

You never responded to my PM. I offered you $70 shipped yesterday but if you want to sell it to Boom pop instead go ahead.

TM

Edited by Texas Maverick

I rescind my offer i didnt know you spoke for it previously

2 minutes ago, boom pop said:

I don't mind, it isn't a problem. Just wondering why he isn't responding. You can have it since I wasn't sure it would work with APP anyway. I was just going to give it a try. If you need it then go for it and I will rescind my offer.

Thanks

TM

2 hours ago, Texas Maverick said:

I don't mind, it isn't a problem. Just wondering why he isn't responding. You can have it since I wasn't sure it would work with APP anyway. I was just going to give it a try. If you need it then go for it and I will rescind my offer.

Thanks

TM

Mav they work with app, that is what i shoot, i load .38 with app on my 1050, i was going to use this on pietta cylinders

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, boom pop said:

Mav they work with app, that is what i shoot, i load .38 with app on my 1050, i was going to use this on pietta cylinders

No problem, I made him an offer via messages and he never responded to me. You said you would take it so I feel it should be yours. I don't understand people who place an ad and then don't check it for days. I rescinded my offer and it is legally yours. 

Thanks

TM

Edited by Texas Maverick

5 hours ago, boom pop said:

He did NOT speak for it previously. He said he sent a PM. WE don't know what that means. YOU have dibs.

18 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

He did NOT speak for it previously. He said he sent a PM. WE don't know what that means. YOU have dibs.

Just like I stated. I pulled my offer and said he should take it. We still haven't heard from the seller and if he had read my message he would have seen the offer first but that is mute at this point. Boom Pop is welcome to the item with my blessings. 

TM

SPF to Boom Pop.

My apologies to Texas Maverick for not responding timely.  Weekend, and I neglected to monitor any site.  I meant no offence by ignoring the Maverick's post, and I again express my apologies for my lack of attention to my posted offer to sell.

Cordially,

J.C. B ell, SASS #15217

36 minutes ago, J.C. Bell, SASS #15217 said:

SPF to Boom Pop.

My apologies to Texas Maverick for not responding timely.  Weekend, and I neglected to monitor any site.  I meant no offence by ignoring the Maverick's post, and I again express my apologies for my lack of attention to my posted offer to sell.

Cordially,

J.C. B ell, SASS #15217

No offense taken, just like I stated earlier, I pulled my offer for lack of communication and Boom Pop was the first to say on this post he would take it.

TM