SASS Wire Forum

I am not able to setup an account

NoVA Kid

Good afternoon, 

I am having trouble getting registered. it keeps saying that it sent me a confirmation email, but none came. I cannot login, and I had to create a new email in order to post this, because when I use my regular email, it says that it is already in use, and that I need to login. which I cant do, because I cant set my password. any help would be great. 

Thanks, The NoVA Kid SASS# 114435

19 hours ago, NoVA Kid said:

Good afternoon, 

I am having trouble getting registered. it keeps saying that it sent me a confirmation email, but none came. I cannot login, and I had to create a new email in order to post this, because when I use my regular email, it says that it is already in use, and that I need to login. which I cant do, because I cant set my password. any help would be great. 

Since you are posting here, it appears as if your efforts have already been successful.  Welcome to the fire.

Eli

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2024 at 4:28 PM, NoVA Kid said:

Good afternoon, 

Are you using Gmail?

Did you check your spam / junk folder?

How are you post here if you’re having problems? I don’t get it!:o

14 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

How are you post here if you’re having problems? I don’t get it!:o

Might have made a second account, but wants access to  first... Maybe slightly different screen name, maybe wants tied to the first email rather than the backup email.

• Like 2

Call the SASS office. Ruby will get it fixed.

• Like 2