SASS Wire Forum

One of my overthinkings, for you to consider

Alpo

I'm watching The Terminator. The first one. And the guy they sent back to take out Ahnuld, was having a little flashback. Thinking back to his own time and a battle between him and some other guys and the machines.

Now if the machines have taken over, do you suppose they would have also taken over ammunition factories?

They had a Ma Deuce. And it just occurred to me that ammunition might be hard to come by, and in that case you would not be wanting to use a machine gun.

What y'all think?

Gorilla3.jpg.527382fa7019c2ad5fa543a21273eb24.jpg

• Haha 1

Are you trying to figure out where to score ammo five years from now?

To answer the question, I don't think that firearms, especially small caliber firearms, are particularly effect against the T1 terminators. They kind of slow the T2's down a little but then they just reform and continue their mission. Forget firearms, think explosives. Remember 2029 is coming up quick and AI is already here.

Cue the Terminator music

• Haha 1

No. T2 they sent back a Terminator that was apparently made out of mercury with the mission of killing teenage John Conner, and then they sent back Ahnuld to protect him. They did not send a person back in T2. So obviously the person they sent back could not be reminiscing about the war. B)

• Thanks 1