SASS Wire Forum

Why not all Bluebonnets in Texas are not blue

The story continues:

One day the grandmother and the children saw a van full of young men and women at the Bluebonnet fields. They appeared to be doing some kind of testing. 
The grandmother asked them what they were doing.

The eldest man in the group said “Environmental testing to determine what impurities are causing the off color Bluebonnets.”

The grandmother looked surprised. She said “Oh my! Are we in any danger?”

The man smiled and said “No, not at all. You see, these flowers emulate what’s going on around them. It takes decades for the flowers to react to the human environment. Texas, like the Bluebonnets used to be all Blue. Now the Bluebonnets are slowly turning red to emulate the political climate in Texas that started decades ago. The Bluebonnets are just trying to catch up. We, and many like us, are here to turn all the Bluebonnets back to Blue as well as the state as a whole.”

Grandmother looked very angry but only said “I see.” Then she turned and hurried the little girls in their way.

When she got home she made some calls to sound the alarm, “Texas must not fall nor submit to the Blue. It’s time to rally the Texicans again!”

• Like 1

well , we dont have those bluebonnets here so i was taken with that story , on the other hand those wolves are quite common here we see them a lot and i can confoirm the colors in that photo were not staged - they really do come in many colors including mostly white 

• Thanks 2