SASS Wire Forum

Pleasantly surprised

I've had that happen twice in last 2 weeks! What a pleasure and I told them so. I also informed them that their AI was totally useless, but connected me to a human after I asked " to speak with a person" a couple times. It sucks to call for help and get Pakastani Pete and can't understand a thing he has to say and vice versa. No offense intended.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

In contrast, I called customer service for Granite State Credit Union and got someone who consistently said “ gran-eyet “

I asked where the company was located and received the reply "pho-nix". :wacko:

Edited by Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L
  • Haha 3

thats not happened for me in the last week with at least four calls i had to go thru robot mode - punching digits to get to a person , then getting someone that didnt have a clue about their products that i was inquiring of , its gotten to the point that i no longer trust what im told anyway because of this lack of knowledge , if you dont know just say so or get someone that does , 

today it was two cases of bullnose tile - ten pieces/case i needed was told of three places that had it when i called them [a couple are an hours drive] i eventually got the response they had pieces not cases of pieces , not what the original source told me their inventory told them , i suspect that its the operator error as im sure these corperations have a good inventory system as gig as they are , 

glad you had a better day than i did ,