SASS Wire Forum

WTB 45-120 Brass

Folks

I wanted to make you aware that a fellow by name of Hollett (who has been banned) and his side kick Ferrell Cohen tried to scam me today.  They had 100 pieces of 45-120 Starline brass for 175 plus shipping (already sounds funny since this brass is going for about 3 to 5 buck each.)  Only wanted PayPal or Venno, would not supply me a pix of their driver licenses & provided an apartment  address in Benbrook Texas.  He took a pix of the brass all saran wrapped but there was no star Line stamping on the head stamp.  

Beware when a person he has a buddy who has exactly what you need for one heck of a good deal!!!!!

And by the way, he got no money from me.

Tennessee Snuffy

Hello Snuffy.

I have some Norma 45 Basic (3 1/4") new brass, maybe some Bertram as well. How much do you need? A friend has expressed some interest boy has not committed. I will know more tomorrow. --trvlr

Snuffy,

I have replied to every one of your PMs. For some reason they do not seem to be getting through. Tried something different last night. Maybe that will work. —trvlr

There's almost always some on Gunbroker - at $5.00 to $7.75 each, shipped, it's a little pricy maybe, but I've also seen the stuff sell in the past couple years for $10 each, or more. How do you put a price on something that isn't available anymore? Well, except for RMC, @ $207 per 20, shipped.

Archived