SASS Wire Forum

Unique and Bullseye in stock

Jack Spade

Was just on www.natchezss.com Natchez website and they have 1 pound and 8 pound jugs of unique and Bullseye powder in stock.  $5 flat rate shipping promo also.  

Natchezss.com also has 8-lb jugs of Sport Pistol available - one of my favorite pistol powders.  Remember that Vista Outdoors stated late last year that Alliant powders would be in short supply this year.

They also have herco which I haven't seen in a long time.  

Don't shoot the messenger. I have just heard several shooters lamenting they were running out so I just reported that I found some.  From what I hear that price is at least 10%-20% under what it is going to be in a few months, if it is even available.  

1 hour ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Be sit'n down when you read the prices :wacko:

Yeah, be sitting down on the toilet 'cause you're gonna ****. 

However, If you need any of the ones that Natchez ($5 shipping) or Powder Valley (free shipping) have in stock, I suggest you get it now. Never know when things will be hard to get again, buy once, cry once. Shipping specials for both retailers expire at midnight tonight 1/10/24.

A Few Years ago. 

Gander-Mountain went under .

Everything was 50% off .

I bought all the APP & Unique Powder they had in the store . 

I also bought every Remington #10 caps , Every Federal , CCI , And Winchester LP Primer they had in stock .

I had a expensive day that day  8 years ago .

I still have not bought powder , Primers  or Percussion Caps Sence. 

I can't even imagine how much money I have saved over the outrageous prices in the last few years .

And I won't be out any time soon .

Some times in life We fall into some $h1t and come out smelling like a Rose !

Archived