SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2024 Update

Rattlesnake Slim

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Applications are still available for End of Trail 2024, the SASS World Championship of Cowboy and Wild Bunch Action Shooting February 26th - March 3rd. You can apply online or print an application at www.endoftrail.org . This year the match fee includes free speed and long range side matches. There are also three waves of Warm-ups on Wednesday as well as Cowboy Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clays.

As usual there will be 50+ vendors and sponsors present to satisfy your cowboy shopping needs. Wednesday night is the complimentary Shooter/Sponsor/Vendor Dinner, Thursday is the Cowboy Swap Meet, and Friday is the World Championship of Cowboy Bingo and the new Mexican dinner. The banquet dinner, live western music, and dancing wraps things up Saturday night. Then see the top 16 fastest Cowboys and Cowgirls face off before the Sunday morning awards ceremony. The week also includes strolling western musicians, Cowboy Fast Draw that you can try, and Mounted Shooting.

Dry camping at the range is also still available at $15 per night. Water, sewer dump, and showers are available nearby.

Oh yeah, and if you're lucky, Yul Lose will make ya' famous on the Wire!

There is also one opening in the Arizona Territorial Rangers, the hard working group of volunteers who make this match special by giving back to their fellow shooters all week long. Information is under the "Volunteer" tab at the End of Trail website listed above.

So put it on your Christmas list and join us in Arizona in February.

8 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Guess I won't be famous on the Wire.

:mellow:

Thought I made you famous at EOT 2022?

12 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

I'm famous??

:lol:

Errr, well known.

Archived