SASS Wire Forum

New price: Unfired Shiloh Sharps Hartford Quigley 45-110 and extra's

stepnmud#33546

Time has come to sell my unfired Shiloh Sharps Quigley. Have all the original paper work with extra's.

Hartford Sporter, .45-110, 34" heavy oct. barrel, pack harden case color, semi-buckhorn rear sight, pewter tip and Hartford collar, standard walnut, military butt with patchbox, brass escutcheons.  Built as in the original configuration of the Quigley style rifle, Drilled and tapped for any sights.  Price to include shipping/ins. to lower 48.

Rifle with MVA long range XLR Soule and MVA Front Globe sight #113 with more inserts, Hadley Magnum eye cup.   $3700.00

including 64" Blanket Rifle cover with sight pocket and Leather pad cheek rest.  

P.S,

Brass and Dies have been SOLD separately.

IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg

IMG_4358.jpeg

IMG_4361.jpeg

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4374.jpeg

IMG_4375.jpeg

IMG_4369.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4352.jpeg

IMG_4382.jpeg

IMG_4390.jpeg

IMG_4478.jpeg

IMG_4376.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg

Edited by stepnmud#33546
new price
  • Like 4

• stepnmud#33546 changed the title to Unfired Shiloh Sharps Hartford Quigley 45-110 and extra's
  • stepnmud#33546 changed the title to New price: Unfired Shiloh Sharps Hartford Quigley 45-110 and extra's
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not quite  sure how I'd pull off that level of financial infidelity....a truly amazing rifle.  A great value for what it is.  Mine is not quite as fancy but it is a heirloom and quite the elk rifle.

• 2 months later...

Still available,

Rifle with MVA long range XLR Soule and MVA Front Globe sight #113, Hadley Magnum eye cup.   $4000.00

including 64" Blanket Rifle cover with sight pocket and Leather pad cheek rest.  Includes shipping to the lower 48.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Correct but comes with MVA extra long range range sight and front globe sight #113 and inserts,Hadley magnum eye cup, flannel rifle cover. Thanks for asking.

Shipping and insurance included total $3700.00

• 2 weeks later...

Pm me an email or phone number. I know a non-sass guy that is interested 

• 3 weeks later...

I was out of town and no internet available, but home now and the Quigley is still available. Sorry for delays in return messages.