SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a large cold cowboy

G W Wade

I have a set of Premium Justin Charles 100% Merino wool long johns,  3XL top and bottom...   Think of heavy sweatshirt material.  Black in color.  Merino wool is super soft and not itchy.  Bought after a cold deer season.   But I lost 70 lbs since then so have not worn them.  My loss- Your gain      $!50 plus ship.   Will than med PO box      Thanks GW

11 hours ago, Mezcal Charlie said:

Need to change the header. I got all excited thinking of some soiled dove in front of a fire looking for a big cowboy to keep her warm;)

Yeah, got the same idea. Thinking some little old cold cowgirl looking for a big old cold cowboy that wanted to keep her warm. LOL 

TM

At least your keeping me at the top.   The weather this week makes me believe could even get these down south        GW

1 hour ago, G W Wade said:

At least your keeping me at the top.   The weather this week makes me believe could even get these down south        GW

Moved to the Austin area from the Denver area so have plenty of thermal underwear that haven't seen the light of day since my move. LOL

Yes, it is cold here right now but that is why I have a TV and fireplace in my family room. I don't need to go outside. Sounds like it would be a good deal for someone that is looking  though.

TM

17 hours ago, Texas Maverick said:

Moved to the Austin area from the Denver area so have plenty of thermal underwear that haven't seen the light of day since my move. LOL

Yes, it is cold here right now but that is why I have a TV and fireplace in my family room. I don't need to go outside. Sounds like it would be a good deal for someone that is looking  though.

TM

Maverick,

let’s continue not seeing your underwear! (By light of day or otherwise!) 

Merry Christmas!

On 12/25/2022 at 7:00 AM, Hoss said:

Maverick,

let’s continue not seeing your underwear! (By light of day or otherwise!) 

Merry Christmas!

Hoss,

Hope you and your family had a great Christmas. Hey, you need to come up for our underwear shoot. You can see a bunch of the gang in their underwear, both men and women. LOL

TM

Archived