SASS Wire Forum

Light international breakfast

Utah Bob #35998

I had the toast which is French, The syrup which is Vertmontish, The sausage which is Coloradan, and the coffee which is Colombian.

`

96698A9D-6360-47CA-92EF-725E5F18C462.jpeg

My Mandolin was supposed to be delivered Saturday. Didn’t make it. Then it was “Out for delivery” yesterday from Aztec NM at 3:45AM. Aztec is about two hours away. I kept checking the Fedex tracking. BY 9:50 it hadn’t arrived and status was still Out for Delivery. I went to bed.

I woke up at midnight. Well not exactly woke up. Never really got to sleep. Turned on the ipad to check the weather. Snow predicted. Then I saw an email from Fedex Package. The email came in at 11:21. So I crawled out of bed, and checked the porch. No package. Checked the email again and there was a grainy pic of the package leaning up against the mailbox out by the road. 

So I layered up, sneezed, coughed, got in the car (it’s 700 ft down to the mailbox) and retrieved said package before the snow started.

Now trying to decide if I should go back to bed or not. ;)

E05BC588-F245-4419-BBBF-E58BF297F338.jpeg

2A8910F1-0F47-455B-B7DE-3E7BB8ADB0BB.jpeg

1 minute ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

There are them who like syrup on the meat, and them that don't......

It all ends up in the same place. ;)

1 minute ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

It all ends up in the same place. ;)

I had an uncle who would say that as he stirred up everything on his plate and poured buttermilk on it before eating!! :o :ph34r: :lol:

1 minute ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I had an uncle who would say that as he stirred up everything on his plate and poured buttermilk on it before eating!! :o :ph34r: :lol:

Me too! :D

18 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I had the toast which is French, The syrup which is Vertmontish, The sausage which is Coloradan, and the coffee which is Colombian.

`

96698A9D-6360-47CA-92EF-725E5F18C462.jpeg

My Mandolin was supposed to be delivered Saturday. Didn’t make it. Then it was “Out for delivery” yesterday from Aztec NM at 3:45AM. Aztec is about two hours away. I kept checking the Fedex tracking. BY 9:50 it hadn’t arrived and status was still Out for Delivery. I went to bed.

I woke up at midnight. Well not exactly woke up. Never really got to sleep. Turned on the ipad to check the weather. Snow predicted. Then I saw an email from Fedex Package. The email came in at 11:21. So I crawled out of bed, and checked the porch. No package. Checked the email again and there was a grainy pic of the package leaning up against the mailbox out by the road. 

So I layered up, sneezed, coughed, got in the car (it’s 700 ft down to the mailbox) and retrieved said package before the snow started.

Now trying to decide if I should go back to bed or not. ;)

E05BC588-F245-4419-BBBF-E58BF297F338.jpeg

2A8910F1-0F47-455B-B7DE-3E7BB8ADB0BB.jpeg

I would file a complaint. At the moment, both FedEx and UPS have good drivers on our route.  There was one FedEx guy who would close both leaves of our front gate and hang the package on the gate.  Complained each time and it stopped.  Never saw the driver who was doing it, so don't know if he reformed or was gone.

38 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

I would file a complaint. At the moment, both FedEx and UPS have good drivers on our route.  There was one FedEx guy who would close both leaves of our front gate and hang the package on the gate.  Complained each time and it stopped.  Never saw the driver who was doing it, so don't know if he reformed or was gone.

Yeah I have. This time of year they have a lot of temps running routes. 

FedEx sux!

Archived