SASS Wire Forum

The 'Taken' speech in Kermit the Frog's Voice

Chantry

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUl9CuL_mno

Liam Neesan does it himself. I could not embed the link.

........ good, I don't like him any-at-all .....   :ph34r:

I have never seen the movie Taken In it’s entirety, but one day someone left me a message on my work cell phone of Liam Neeson’s “speech”. I thought it was pretty darn funny.

I played it at a staff meeting and 3 levels of my sr. management got all upset that someone was threatening my life. :blink:
I found out later that day it was one of my coworker friends who was having fun with a new App he got for his phone. I didn’t see it as a threat at all. I thought it was a funny prank and it was. 

I had been teaching my son-in-law how to handle a gun. And one thing I kept harping on was you always check. You pick up the gun you check to see if it's loaded. If you then set down the gun to scratch your butt when you pick the gun back up you check to see if it's loaded.

So we're in his living room watching Taken. There's a scene where the CIA guy comes home and finds Liam in his living room. He says he has to hit the head, and goes to the bathroom. While in there he didGOT the Beretta 92 out of his hidey hole underneath the sink and just sticks it in the front of his pants and covers it up with his vest.

I use this as a training moment. THAT MORON SHOULD HAVE CHECKED. HE THINKS IT'S LOADED BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW IT'S LOADED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CHECK!!

Then a little later in the scene the CIA guy draws that Beretta on Liam. But when he tries to shoot him it just goes click click click because it's empty.

SEE! HE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED!!

Archived