SASS Wire Forum

The dog is trying to kill me

Alpo

I mentioned a week or so ago that idiot child has decided she needs to sleep in the doorway.IMG_20211223_001620171.thumb.jpg.b85f31b84f8742432365fcefd564ecb5.jpg

So about a week ago, at about 3 in the morning, I get up to go pee. As I am carefully stepping over her, she gets up. And I go down.

I slammed my left knee into something. Not sure what, but it is swollen enough that it will not bend. I thought it was bad enough attempting to sit on the toilet with a leg that wouldn't bend, but I had to go somewhere, and attempting to get a non-bending leg into the cab of a pickup truck was a great joy. I also have rug burn on my right elbow and my right knee. A large bruise on my right forearm. And I hit my head on an open door. They're right. Head wounds bleed a lot.

Because I cannot bend my left leg, I get around with a cane. This morning as I am going down the hallway, idiot child suddenly decides to swerve from the right side, where she had been walking, to the middle. She did this just as I was moving the stick forward. Her left shoulder pushed the stick to the left as my right foot was coming forward. I think I now have a broken toe on my right foot.

People keep telling me that she loves me. I hate to think what she would do to me if she disliked me.

You gotta be careful...and have a serious conversation with that dog.

My little dog has the IQ of an ice cream cone, but she's very concerned about my pain and now walks about two steps behind me.  She still get on the chair next to me but doesn't bound up like she did a week ago.

Archived