SASS Wire Forum

Been gone for a while: trying to find SASS clubs in western North Carolina

Knuckles Bandera #43963

Been out of the loop for a couple of years.  My twin sons are about to graduate from high school soon (next year) and told me they want to shoot some more CAS before they leave for college and adventures.

Having trouble connecting or finding the folks I used to shoot with.  Any help would be appreciated.

Take a look at this page.   It shows the SASS affiliated clubs in NC.   There was a link to a google map of all states with the SASS Clubs, but I cannot locate it at the moment.   
I hope this helps.  
https://www.sassnet.com/clubs/Clubs_list.php?state=North Carolina

HNH

4 hours ago, High Noon Henry said:

Take a look at this page.   It shows the SASS affiliated clubs in NC.   There was a link to a google map of all states with the SASS Clubs, but I cannot locate it at the moment.   
I hope this helps.  
https://www.sassnet.com/clubs/Clubs_list.php?state=North Carolina

HNH

I don't see my old club High Country Cowboys there any more or another club we used to shoot at.  :(

HCC is still there (2nd Saturday) but they are not currently SASS affiliated.  Go to www.carolinacowboys.us and look for the club news and announcements forum.  There are sticky posts listing NC and SC clubs.

High Country Cowboys should be shooting next Saturday if the weather permits. Come on out and join the action.

Lucky 

If you are not opposed to a couple hours driving, you can go to Gunpowder Creek Regulators in Lenoir, NC.  There's also Belton Bushwhackers and Greenville Gun Fighters in upstate SC, and of course the other clubs already mentioned.

Archived