SASS Wire Forum

Bengal Tiger, Loose In Houston, Found

Cat Brules

Last week there was a Bengal tiger running loose a Houston neighborhood, but it survived the ordeal!!  

Here is a pretty good link that explains it, but there are other links with other information on them; start with this one and look for the others:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/12/us/houston-tiger-carole-baskin/index.html

image.thumb.jpeg.22993e9e43d7dd461049babd8a2332a5.jpeg

image.jpeg

Man, reading that CNN piece made me think of the drama one encounters with hillbillies and trailer parks. Who the hell wrote that story, some eighth grader? Sheesh!

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Man, reading that CNN piece made me think of the drama one encounters with hillbillies and trailer parks. Who the hell wrote that story, some eighth grader? Sheesh!

That surprised you?

They think that anywhere not in a major city  is in the 3rd world  It's amazing that they don't put up captions on any videos of their interviews with the locals like National Geographic did in their special on the feral hogs of south Georgia .

I think someone raised the tiger from a kitten and it was very tame, just like a house cat. A friend of mine told me the tiger was about nine months old.

The boar tiger must’ve been half scared to death.

Cat Brules

Archived