SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy World Records website?

Cholla

I was told there was a Cowboy World Records website that had Widder's epic GF record on it. Anyone have the address?

6 hours ago, Cholla said:

I was told there was a Cowboy World Records website that had Widder's epic GF record on it. Anyone have the address?

"epic"..... That deserves a humble 'thank you kindly'.

Times can be faster.   Not only have I been a tad quicker, but a few other Cowboys are known to

be faster.

The problem with having a successful 10 shot run on film is when a shooter starts to venture below

the 1.8 range, we have trouble keeping the 'single' shots in order and have a tendency to 'double'

discharge.   Therefore, it creates an 8 or 9 shot audio/ding on the video, which disqualifies it

from any record time.

I know of a couple other Cowboys who are just as fast or faster, but the 'double discharge' gremlin

seems to always jump up and bite us.

Others that come to my mind that are capable on any day to go below the 1.8 range are:

Smokestack

Evil Dogooder

Deuce

Maybe Missouri Lefty... but he don't count cause he's BORG.  :lol:

..........Widder

10 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Others that come to my mind that are capable on any day to go below the 1.8 range are:

Smokestack

Evil Dogooder

Deuce

Maybe Missouri Lefty... but he don't count cause he's BORG.  :lol:

..........Widder

No mention of me?

I can get off 10 rounds gunfighter in under 18 seconds almost everytime.

Sometimes 20 seconds - but I mean almost always under 25 seconds.

Well, some days it might take me 30 seconds or 35 - but hardly ever takes me more than a minute.

I just noticed something on my screen...

Anyone else seeing that tiny mark on the other posts? 

Almost looks like a decimal place...

No, seriously?

Dang, I want to be like Widder when I grow up.

Glad to see you feeling better, Widder.

Howdy JEDI Creeker.

Back when Badlands Bud and I were swapping GF speed records nearly monthly, it was a real

deal when I went sub 2 with a 1.99 time.    Back then, it was considered impossible to go

sub 2.    Also at the time, Deuce was blistering the Traditional times like nothing any of us had

ever seen.   Heck, its still like nothing we've ever seen... ;).

And ya gotta love the rifle work from Deuce and Smokestack.   Not too many SASS members

speak of those feats today.

And of course, the Shotgun records are the most impressive.   I wish they had a category in SG

starting with SG in hand for 6 KD's.   I'd love that.   I know the times would go sub 4 seconds... ;)

Feeling better and apparently doing better.   I hope to get back practicing my SG in the next month.

I have a feeling Red Knee is planning to ambush me somewhere down the trail and I gotta be 

ready for him..... :D

Take care my friend.

..........Widder

Archived