SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blazin' Kane

WTB: Cimarron 1878 Deluxe Coach

In 12ga with a 20" barrel. I can not find this shotgun for sale anywhere. Anyone have one they want to unload?

Cimarron only imported a relatively small number of the deluxe '78's, so they will be hard to find.  But they do have more on order.  No telling when they will show up (weeks/months/years), so my suggestion would be to call them and put one on backorder.  And then keep looking.  When they do show up at Cimarron you get a call asking if you still want it.  If you found one, or something else, in the meantime you can say no, thanks.  But at least you will have a chance at one at that time.  I handled their Shotshow sample and it is pretty nice.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:22 PM, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Cimarron only imported a relatively small number of the deluxe '78's, so they will be hard to find.  But they do have more on order.  No telling when they will show up (weeks/months/years), so my suggestion would be to call them and put one on backorder.  And then keep looking.  When they do show up at Cimarron you get a call asking if you still want it.  If you found one, or something else, in the meantime you can say no, thanks.  But at least you will have a chance at one at that time.  I handled their Shotshow sample and it is pretty nice.

Thank you, this is exactly what I did today.

Posted (edited)

I would have suggested you investigate the Pietta 1878 Replica from EMF.  Extremely fine Shotgun.

Oh wait.  I did just suggest that  :)

Edited by Colorado Coffinmaker

I think there is a brand new one at local gun shop in Missoula. I am heading down there today and will shoot you a PM with their info if they still have it. 

5 minutes ago, Roughneck Rod said:

I think there is a brand new one at local gun shop in Missoula. I am heading down there today and will shoot you a PM with their info if they still have it. 

Thank you!!

On 8/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Cimarron was hoping to get a small shipment this month.

• Thanks 1