SASS Wire Forum
Father Kit Cool Gun Garth

" And I still haven't found what I'm looking for."

1469005874_IcelandCanyon.png.80bb05839d9737b0afdc465e1d869380.png

1128845139_MissingWomanMystery.png.9cfb78ccfc786a2de59fc48af118012c.png

• Haha 1

Seems like they would have taken a role call of the passangers, or at the very least checked off the name on the manifest and given the searchers the name of the woman.

Oh hell.  I'm going to Iceland next week.  I guess I should write down what I'm wearing every morning before heading out.

• Haha 2

^^^ I know, right?

• Like 1

That's as good as the Chattanooga police officer that went home to get rest after his shift ended. Someone spotted a person in tactical clothing carrying an "assault weapon" into the house and called the police, citing a suspicious person. The officer was called back in to search for the potential active shooter, only to discover he was looking for himself.

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/breakingnews/story/2019/aug/28/utc-authorities-searching-man-reportedly-seen-carrying-rifle-toward-campus/502265/

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Rooster Cognizant said:

That's as good as the Chattanooga police officer that went home to get rest after his shift ended. Someone spotted a person in tactical clothing carrying an "assault weapon" into the house and called the police, citing a suspicious person. The officer was called back in to search for the potential active shooter, only to discover he was looking for himself.

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/breakingnews/story/2019/aug/28/utc-authorities-searching-man-reportedly-seen-carrying-rifle-toward-campus/502265/

As amusing as that was, somebody could've gotten hurt in a mistaken-identity shooting. It all could've been prevented if the officer had had the common sense to put his rifle in a case before going inside with it. In this day and age you don't walk around in sight of the public with a rifle in your hand, not even an air rifle.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1