SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Max Payne

Darkness Falls & Dark Day Santa Fe Camping

Looks like there are 3 campgrounds listed on the website. Any recommendations? We have a 40 foot motorhome. Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

Looks like there are 3 campgrounds listed on the website. Any recommendations? We have a 40 foot motorhome. Thanks!

Howdy Max,

We will have dry camping on the range if your interested in that send an email over to Yadkin Hawks at rfmelt@comcast.net. If your needing electric I would take a look at the High Springs Campground.

Thanks, Colt! Why do you like High Springs over the others? And, where will the dry camping be on the range. I don't remember any place for that from last year. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

Thanks, Colt! Why do you like High Springs over the others? And, where will the dry camping be on the range. I don't remember any place for that from last year. Thanks!

Dry camping was over on the other side of the range where the shot gunners shoot. I personally don't know a lot about any of them. I know that we have several campers that stay there and we have some snowbirds that stay there four month every year.

20 minutes ago, Confederate Colt said:

Dry camping was over on the other side of the range where the shot gunners shoot. I personally don't know a lot about any of them. I know that we have several campers that stay there and we have some snowbirds that stay there four month every year.

Thanks again!

8 hours ago, Max Payne said:

Thanks again!

They made me sleep over the septic tank. :lol:

But I'm guessing you'll get better treatment unless you decide to go Outlaw.

That was probably my fault.  I told them you liked sleeping in the drain field because the ground was soft.

9 hours ago, Waimea said:

They made me sleep over the septic tank. :lol:

But I'm guessing you'll get better treatment unless you decide to go Outlaw.

6 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

That was probably my fault.  I told them you liked sleeping in the drain field because the ground was soft.

The $100 Bob sent with Cajun helped too.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Confederate Colt said:

The $100 Bob sent with Cajun helped too.

Don't you believe it Waimea, you know that if Evil Bob gave me a hunnert dollar bill ole Confederate Colt would have NEVER seen it! :lol:

Kajun

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Don't you believe it Waimea, you know that if Evil Bob gave me a hunnert dollar bill ole Confederate Colt would have NEVER seen it! :lol:

Kajun

This does make WAY more sense.:lol:

Sorry Colt, you're gonna need to come up with a better one than that.;)

• Haha 1

I think people shooting Outlaw is a smashing idea! It makes everybody else feel great about their shooting!! Even Kajun!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Max Payne said:

I think people shooting Outlaw is a smashing idea! It makes everybody else feel great about their shooting!! Even Kajun!

don't count on that!!  one stage a couple years ago, I had three misses and Waimea shot it clean!