SASS Wire Forum

New Years Resolution Defined

Charlie T Waite

No automatic alt text available.

Then only resolution that I made for New Year's that has worked for me is "I resolve not to make New Year's resolutions"

I made that resolution over 25 years ago and and have been able to maintain it ever since. :D

41 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Then only resolution that I made for New Year's that has worked for me is "I resolve not to make New Year's resolutions"

I made that resolution over 25 years ago and and have been able to maintain it ever since. :D

Made the same resolution many years ago.  Don't regret it. 

The only resolution that has worked for me is to try to be a better person than I was last year and to learn something new.

2 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

The only resolution that has worked for me is to try to be a better person than I was last year and to learn something new.

Agreed, except I also try to wake up every morning with that in mind. 

The reason I don't make them - It would last about 30 seconds...:rolleyes:

Image may contain: text that says '2019 Resolution I need to teach my facial expressions how to use their inside voice.'

3 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

The reason I don't make them - It would last about 30 seconds...:rolleyes:

Image may contain: text that says '2019 Resolution I need to teach my facial expressions how to use their inside voice.'

I have almost trained myself to not use any facial expressions when in certain situations at work.

A guy told me one day that he thought that I had a Stroke or had gone deaf because I didn't react when someone said something profoundly stupid and my facial expression hadn't changed a bit.

That is when I knew that my self training was paying off. :D

Archived