SASS Wire Forum

Dillon 550B and Lots of Extras for Sale ---SOLD---

Manatee

I've finally got my "round-toit" and decided to get off my duff and clean out the reloading area.  Clyde still has a 650 and a 1050, so it's not like I'm short on reloading presses....

Anyway, here's the deal:

I've got a used 550B and lots of conversion plates, pins, dies, powder tubes, electronic scales, primer pickup tubes, cartridge boxes and and a vibratory cleaner, etc, INCLUDING the reloading bench I've used for years that is just gathering dust at my house.  I'd like to sell it to a cowboy and I'm willing to give it up at a steep discount.

BUT I want it all out of here.  All of it.  If there's stuff you don't want in the long run, you have your wife nag you about getting rid of that stuff you don't use.  I'm not gonna have the warden continuously asking me about the leftovers.  Sound fair?

OK. I'm thinking about $750 for the entire lot. I can't help move the stuff but I can help disassemble the bench.  Bring a friend to help you load it all.

If interested drop me a line at gunsmith1949@gmail.com

image1.gif.4d4ed74cc625bd692259d452d185dc3c.gifimage4.thumb.jpeg.9d9ced1b103e7316b9b7576fe58ff562.jpegimage3.thumb.jpeg.1d77d0473f878fac0351053484b339d3.jpeg

IMG_1596.JPG

what a steal!! wish I needed it!

"Ol Boris will treat you right!

A great deal from a great Cowboy!

Archived