SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range. confirmations being received?

Mack Hacker, #60477

Anybody receiving confirmation on their entries?  We have had ours in for four weeks and have heard nothing. Phone number is answered by a machine and no response to messages left.  

Not in a panic yet but have lots of plans to make 

My check was cashed Oct 19th  no word yet.  Kay has always done a great job so we'll just hold on she'll get the job done

We have not received our confirmation yet though our check was deposited.  On a positive note a space opened up in the Pioneer RV park and we will be ten miles closer to Ben Avery than we expected.  This will be a good WR!  Maybe I'll get another clean match pin!

11 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

We have not received our confirmation yet though our check was deposited.  On a positive note a space opened up in the Pioneer RV park and we will be ten miles closer to Ben Avery than we expected.  This will be a good WR!  Maybe I'll get another clean match pin!

Got my confirmation from Pioneer about 4 weeks ago.  We stayed there last year and it was very nice and also very convenient    

Everyone...I've been plagued this year with an OUTLOOK program that has decided to fail me, a cell phone that has a constant dead battery and a paying job that has monopolized me.  I will get confirmations out to everyone very soon.  My apologies to everyone.  Please call me at 602-397-3434 if you have any questions.  That phone is working well.  We look forward to seeing everyone in February.

Archived