SASS Wire Forum

Looking for hired help at EOT

Artie Fly, SASS #25397

A family medical issue (our daughter, not Sadie) will keep Sexie Sadie from attending EOT again this year.  If a non-shooting attendee would like to make some spare cash, here is an opportunity.   I will pay $300 for some sales help taking orders at our photography station while I am photographing posses on Thursday and Friday.  The time periods would be 1 - 1 1/2 hours at the end of each launch or starting aprx 1030am, 130pm, and 430pm each day.  We photograph up to 8 posses each launch Thursday, and 4 each launch Friday.  Ideally, applicant knows our operation and and is comfortable dealing with the shooters.  Job entails taking posse orders, explaining photo options, taking payment in cash, check and credit, and delivering photos.  Some public speaking would be beneficial for making announcements.  Period clothing and an outgoing personality would be highly desirable.  Dog friendly a must.  I would prefer one helper for both days, but would consider a viable alternative.  I will be at the ranch all day Wednesday setting up our station on the north side of vendor row just past the SASS Mercantile.  Anyone interested can contact me at the range or sooner (the better) through my website majorphoto.com.

Dang Artie, I'm not even going to EOT and you got me thinking about it :D

I wish I could, but I don't know how I could pull it off, but I'm sure someone will help you out.

Grizz

Artie, I won't volunteer her, BUT, if you stop by the daytime costume judging you might talk Copper Queen into helping you. I don't think she judges during those times. She certainly knows the business and was a comptroller so can obviously handle money.

Thank you for the responses guys.  I will get back with you in a day or so as we sort out the medical issue we are dealing with.  I will be back in touch soon.

Archived