SASS Wire Forum

Take the time today....

Hashknife Cowboy

I spend some time with an old cowboy friend of mine this past weekend.  He will not see the 4th Of July this year, the cancer has won.  He asked me to share with others to tell those we know how important they are, enjoy the ride called life, laugh when it is inappropriate,  drink good or bad whiskey, ride good horses and don't forget to thank the Lord for everything.  Just had to share.....

1 hour ago, David Ramos said:

I spend some time with an old cowboy friend of mine this past weekend.  He will not see the 4th Of July this year, the cancer has won.  He asked me to share with others to tell those we know how important they are, enjoy the ride called life, laugh when it is inappropriate,  drink good or bad whiskey, ride good horses and don't forget to thank the Lord for everything.  Just had to share.....

Great reminder DR! Tomorrow is NEVER promised! Prayers up for your pard with cancer!

The good Lord will call each of us home at His pleasure. There are no guarantees beyond taxes and death. Often we lose track of letting those that matter to us know how much they really do mean.

Thanks for the reminder and God be with you and your friend.

had occasion to do similar last week , i felt blessed to enjoy the time we had and would encourage all to do as suggested , we dont really know 

Archived