SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators Saturday August 13 th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

It's that time again Pards registration 7:30-9:15 safety meeting 9:30 shoot will begin directly after meeting side shoot will be speed pistol at 8:30 breakfast and lunch will be served for a additional fee Becky is a great cook so come hungry . Please keep Curtice Clay in your thoughts as he is under the weather and won't be able to make the shoot .

Woodfox

Lookin' forward to another excitin' weekend of cowboy shootin' at Stoney Bottom! Hope to see lots of other cowpokes there, too. Sorry to hear Curtice Clay is under the weather. Wishin' he gets to feelin' better soon. See ya on Friday for setup Woodfox.

Deadeye Dingus

​Eleanor and I will be there. Home from the north country to see the doc.......so might just as well come down an try to ring some steel......Faygo

​Curtice hoping you have a quick recovery from whatever is ailing Ya.....

Looking forward to it, hope we can get it in, between the thunderstorms!!

Bringing a new shooter along with me. See ya all Saturday!! :)

Looking forward to it, hope we can get it in, between the thunderstorms!!

Bringing a new shooter along with me. See ya all Saturday!! :)

maybe a little rain will cool things down a bit .

Woodfox :ph34r:

It's not going to rain the whole day.

Most of you guys aren't made of sugar and spice

Just Cowboy Up Grab the Slickers everyone has and come out to have some good times

The stories you tell. are the same wet or dry

CATLOW

Catlow your stories are always wet. Never dry......just depends on who your facing, as to who gets the bath.....LOL....

Faygo(that's your pard didn't say that)Kid

Faygo

Glad you survived the great north of Michigan

See me Saturday to get your passport stamped So as you can travel around Ohio.

I found these things don't know what they are for but seems everyone uses them

The more buttons I push the more things I find on this tablet

CATLOW

I'll be there doing the scoring, and shooting Josey Wales.

Don't forget. most of the stages are covered. If we have a delay because of rain, there is enough shelter for everyone under the pavilion and on the stages. Most of the stages have porches.

Or you can bring your slicker.

I got some work appts. to catch up on tomorrow so ya'll shoot good! See ya in Sept.

(or next Sat at Firelands)

Rye

Well we got 5 of 6 stages in before Mother Nature opened the skies up an washed us out....But it was Great seeing everyone and Bobby to Smooth ran a great posse.

See Ya'll next month for the Shoot Out at Stoney Bottom........Faygo

PS...An extra Prayer for Curtice and Kate.....

Thanks for all the prayers and hugs today .. they are much appreciated! Our Cowboys are without a doubt the best people we have ever met!!!! Thank you to all who stepped up today to help with match while Curtice is incapacitated. Still working on the scores and newsletter...side match and pictures are posted. We are scoring 4 stages only because that is what everyone finished. Will post them and the newsletter ASAP... Looking forward to next month! 3 day is going to be great! Get those registrations in by Sept 2nd please! See you all next month and will keep you updated after surgery! Thanks again for all your support!

Love Cate

Archived