SASS Wire Forum

What a great turnout at the Pass

Korupt Karl

Over 70 shooters showed up today and the rain held off and it turned out to be a great day to shoot.

Had 11 clean shooters....Slim beat Kaya which is always a hard fought battle andKaya beat me like a drum...lol.

Nice stages written by Short Term and speaking for our posse, there were a lot of smiles. I'm in normal form....shot three stages well, got a minor safety and left a bunch in my rifle on the last, but nobody won a car....lol.

Thanks to all the regulars, some new folks and to the surrounding clubs that turn out.

BUFFALO CARTRIDGE gave out free samples of a variety of ammo for shooters to try and had door prizes to 7 lucky shooters. What a great group....and Bryan shot his first match with three of the five stages clean.

GREAT DAY and thanks to CC, Furball, Short, Flush, Slim, Bren and all those responsible.....

KK

Yep, don't git much better than the day we had yesterday for shootin. And the food cooked on the campfire was the absolute best, along with the company of some great friends. Can't wait to do it again next month.

p.s. Thanks for coming down Chili. It's always great to hang out with you.

I probably had my best match ever. I was #15 and there were more than 15 shooters there! Thanks guys and gals. I really needed a day at the pass. Been a hard week.

I'll add to thew kudos for a great time and typical Pass hospitality. Friday night was a blast , and the match was a fun one. So great to see my pards again!

Furball , Karl, CC, Short Term, and all the hard working cowpokes who make this a special place.

Thank you

CR

I probably had my best match ever. I was #15 and there were more than 15 shooters there! Thanks guys and gals. I really needed a day at the pass. Been a hard week.

You beat Kaya??????? Did you push her down?? Give her blanks to shoot?? :D

Archived