SASS Wire Forum

Fumble fumble... fumble

McCandless

After 12 years of shooting duelist style, (frontiersman, frontier ca'tridge duelist), yesterday I tried shooting two-handed...AND... switched out my double barrel for a '97 ! Hah!!

Even thinking it through hard, (did you smell the scent of hickory burning?)... whenever I pulled the first pistol I ended up using one hand. Then I'd catch myself, try to put the other hand out there and miss! Then I'd get all confubulated over getting in a rhythm with two hands and I'd lose concentration on the front sight. Miss!

Then I'd get to the shotgun... grooaann! Ever try to jam two shells into the back of a '97 receiver?? :o

You know what? I had a fun day! Came in almost dead last. But what the heck... I'm gonna do it again! :D

I know exactly how you feel. I've done that a few times myself. My biggest issue is with my pistols. Usually short stroking the hammer and having to go around the cylinder several times. One of our local clubs have what they called Renegade category. In this category, you will shot 2 stages Gunfighter, 2 stages Duelist, and 2 stages Two Handed. It's a blast and always fun seeing other folks dealing with what you just described.

I thought this was going to be about the Broncos-Chargers game. My bad. ;)

The Bronco's only beat the Chargers by 14 that's almost as good as a win for the Chargers

And they did it with Brosweiler.

:D :D

Archived