SASS Wire Forum

On the lighter side of SASS doom and gloom

Hud McCoy

Where I live at we usually have Jehovah Witness door knocking or ringing every six weeks, this time I feared to answer because not the fact that they always predict the end of times, but I feared the worst and thought they were going to tell me an exact date that the end of SASS was coming. Just trying to make light pards, bottom line is that I plan on shooting cowboy until the day I die.

Where I live at we usually have Jehovah Witness door knocking or ringing every six weeks, this time I feared to answer because not the fact that they always predict the end of times, but I feared the worst and thought they were going to tell me an exact date that the end of SASS was coming. Just trying to make light pards, bottom line is that I plan on shooting cowboy until the day I die.

You shoulda answered the door....they may have been handing out printed copies of the Chronicle. :lol: :lol:

Kajun

That's funny!!

This weekend, I reached in the back of the safe and found a pair of OM Ruger Bisley's in 4 5/8 SS , 38/357 configuration. Haven't shot them in 8 years,,,,, call them my WR 2008 guns,,,, didin't attend WR2008... Put some Gamer loads through them and shot POA/POI. Put some Blastmaster customized springs in it and Ba-Bing, same trigger/hammer pull as my main match Vagueros. To be sure, I put 500 rds throught the pair.... to be absolutely sure... :D Sometimes it is good to not have a match to attend.

Funny Thread!

No Joke, as if $20.00 a year increase is the end of times :wacko:

If your that close to the poor farm, I'd suggest not spending any of your funds on Primers, Powder, Bullets, Match fees, SASS fees, Short Stroke kits, Internet connection, cable T.V., Mobil Phone service, New Trucks, Brand name Bourbon, Premium Gas, Need I go on?

Regards,

Ringer

As the old cowboy said upon hearing that the stockyards were going to put the cattlemen out of business in the movie Monte Walsh.

"I feel much better now that I've given up all hope".

They're still running cattle on the range around here and Big Mac's don't grow on trees.

There is an inner peace when you realize there is no hope! Come take me,,, but do it quick and don't screw it up.. :wacko::lol:

"Funny Thread!

If your that close to the poor farm, I'd suggest not spending any of your funds on Primers, Powder, Bullets, Match fees, SASS fees, Short Stroke kits, Internet connection, cable T.V., Mobil Phone service, New Trucks, Brand name Bourbon, Premium Gas, Need I go on?

Regards,

Ringer"

I decided to give up 4 Starbucks coffees a year to swing the extra $20….. :blink:

Funny Thread!

Regards,

Ringer

Not bourbon but I sometimes venture into the clear stuff. I was cruising the liquor aisles when I saw a bottle of TITO'S vodka. The thing that caught my eye and required me to purchase it is that they have enough cajones to advertise it with a special cardboard neck label as being "GLUTEN FREE".

To my surprise it is probably the best vodka I have ever sampled.

Archived