SASS Wire Forum

REVENGE OF MONTEZUMA ANNUAL SHOOT

It is time to get your entry in for one of the greatest shoots in Colorado. The Windy Gap Regulators are hosting our 15th annual Revenge of Montezuma Annual Shoot in Cortez, Colorado on June 19, 20 & 21. Shoot is limited to 100 shooters. Visit www.windygapregulators.homestead.com for information and applications.

Hope to see you there.............

• 3 weeks later...

We had a great posse out at the range today hacking weeds, mowing and cleanings thing up getting ready for the big shoot in June. Range is in great shape, get your entries in as we are only 3 weeks away.

See you there!!!

I can't seem to get away from this shoot, I've been going since I think 2002, Not a real big shoot Not real fancy but I always seem to have a great time.

Besides the shoot there's Mesa Verde National Park, Durango and it's fantastic railroad and more to see and do.

For me it's well worth the drive up from the San Diego area.

Willy B'

How is your ankle, Big Sage?

I don't know if I can get from Kansas City to Cortez in the time available...Can you accommodate walk-ons??!! :D

You get here , you will shoot!

Ankle is absolutely great. Had the new replacement done in November, in rehab/PT in February and turned loose to do anything I want to do in March. Full range of motion, no pain or swelling. This has been a game changer. I was ready to give up hunting, hiking and anything stressful on the ankle, now I am back to being really active like I was several years ago. Just got my elk and deer tags and am planning on "chasing" them all over the mountains this fall!

Take care, hope to see you again.

Shooting this weekend ...our normal monthly shoot. Range is all cleaned up, so it will be a lot of fun and practice for the Revenge in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to catching up with all my Cortez & SWColorado pards, & our Aussie pards soon.

Especially them Huginkiss Sisters, ❤️

Archived