SASS Wire Forum

FS Pair Ruger Bisley Vaqueros 45LC, Cimarron '73 44-40, Leather PRICE REDUCED

ScarletHarlet

For sale!! PRICE REDUCED

1. Pair of Ruger Bisley Vaqueros tuned up by Long Hunter. I used these in about 5 SASS shoots and that's all they have done, great condition. Purchased through and worked on by Long Hunter. 45LC

$1350 shipped SOLD (pending payment)

2. Winchester 73 Rifle, 24 inch barrel, 44-40 made by Cimarron. I believe it is the deluxe sporting model. I bought this used from a gentleman on this forum. it is in great condition aside from a chip on the bottom edge of the stock. I repaired it but you can still see a small line there. This gun has had trigger work and a short stroke kit installed. Very very smooth running gun.

$975 shipped SOLD (pending payment)

3. Leather rig Custom made to fit the vaqueros. It was crafted and hand tooled by a local Amish leather company in Indiana. Very solid rig, beautiful tooling. I also have a belt that matches for shotgun shells.Shotgun belt is 50 inches from end to end. Leather rig is 51 inches end to end.

Holster rig $200

Shotgun shell belt $75 SOLD

Both $300 shipped

* Will ship direct to FFL only for firearms.

guns.jpgguns13.jpgguns10.jpgguns7.jpgguns2.jpgguns5.jpgguns4.jpgguns6.jpgguns14.jpg

What size are the shotgun loops and how many are there on the belt?

I will take the shotgun belt. Sending you a PM

Scarlet:

I am interested in the Bisley Vaqueros. Are these New Vaqueros or OM? What did Long Hunter upgrade? Are they consecutive serial numbers (not a deal breaker, just curious)? Are you in Texas?

Thanks!

~Doc O'Bay

Scarlet:

I am interested in the Bisley Vaqueros. Are these New Vaqueros or OM? What did Long Hunter upgrade? Are they consecutive serial numbers (not a deal breaker, just curious)? Are you in Texas?

Thanks!

~Doc O'BaY

T

They are new model, not consecutive serial numbers but they are close if i remember correctly. I will have to look later. I am not in Texas. The upgrade was as follows for 135.00 per pistol.

{ TYPE OF WORK } { PRICE } Premium Action Job: Includes Parts & Labor
  1. Hone all internal parts and replace springs
  2. Rework sear and hammer for crisp 2 1/2lb. trigger pull
  3. Shorten base pin and lap (old models only shortened)
  4. Open forcing cone and polish
  5. Square barrel face
  6. Check cylinder gap and head space
  7. Relieve hammer .007" on each side to eliminate drag marks. Then the hammer is machine jeweled or plain polished per customer request.

• 2 months later...

Archived